ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

section 3 immigration

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

galway2016
Newly Registered
Ireland

section 3 immigration

Post by galway2016 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:54 pm

hello ,
i am non eu citizen living in Ireland , i came Ireland in mid 2016 on spouse of an Irish citizen visa , unfortunately i broke my marriage in 3 month and started living separately with my new same gender partner.its been almost m 2 year and 8 months we are living together in Ireland. i finished my permission to stay in june 2017 same time i applied for new permission but got rejected , i appeal on that but that too got rejected and i got section 3 letter . i did submission to repatriation unit (march2018), along with that three local TDs gave me support letters,my ex spouse wrote support letter , few family friends and work colleague wrote support letters, lgbtq group and local migration group gave me support letters. along with this submission i submitted all utility bills, Facebook snapshots, invitation letters, letter from GP to show that we are living together .
mid time i applied for marriage at marriage registration office HSC, as i got my foreign divorce from my country of origin , my ex spouse too was citizen of same country before her naturalization, i got rejection from them by saying my divorce is not recognized in ireland under foreign divorce act (domicile )other case my ex spouse got married in our home country and bring her spouse in Ireland by oct 2018.my marriage as well as divorce was from same country(non irish/eu)
my partner is full supporting me and we wanted to get marry .
its been now 15 months i submitted my representation to repatriation unit , and two year for total immigration applications , my question is what should i do more to make my case more strong. is new divorce referendum will work for me ( recognition of foreign divorce ).and how long it takes to get reply from repatriation unit .
many thanks.