ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DLR expires please read

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Yelday134
Newly Registered

DLR expires please read

Post by Yelday134 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Hi guys I wanted to ask I have been granted 30 monyhs discretionary leave to remain in 2013 and is going to expir this year October 2015 however I will apply for extension one one months before my currant one expiry I know its gonna take few months for the answer and I want to move to differnt city within uk so from leeds to london urgently two months after my currant DLR expiry I want to move January 2016 am I allowed to do that while my Visa is in process is that allowed while My visa is in to move from one city to another will home office allow that