ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR is pending am I eligeble to apply ILR

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Razeen83
Newly Registered

JR is pending am I eligeble to apply ILR

Post by Razeen83 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Hi guys I am a student and qualify for 10yr long residence in May 2015. I enter uk 05.05.05 after 3 renewals my last student visa was exp at 21st August 2014. So I had the gap of 9 months to qualify for 10 yrs. as per my soli advise I have aplied flro fp to catch up some time. HO refused me with no appeal rights in November.
(Reason- my 2013 - 2014 visa was curtailed due to uni closedown I knew it and I called HO to consider my case to transfer to another placement without a case letter. Coz to get a new placement needs lots of finance. HO ignored me and they didnt send me a curtailment letter neither which put me in trouble to enrole a new one)

December we request JR & send a reconsideration app to HO too. This month treasury solicitors have send me a consent order saying that respondent agreeing to reconsider my case and ask me to withdraw my JR. on top op that it says the applicant application for leave to remain dated 20th August 2014. Which is one day before my leave exp.

So let's get to business my gurus and seniors what do you think about my case can I withdraw my JR and apply ILR ???
: did my 3c will continue if my consent order seal by the court ?
: or shall I wait the HO to reconsider my app they have asked 3 months in time.

MissyRita
Newly Registered

FLRO APPLICATION HELP 2015

Post by MissyRita » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi Guys, I need help.
I am a tier 4 uk visa student who has been here for 9 yrs. My student visa ran out in March 28th 2015. I am in my 28 day grace period but I have no college/university to accept me so i am applying for flro. I have a boyfriend and we plan to get married and then withdraw the FLRO application to a SPOUSE VISA/FLRM visa while they process our FLRO application. I am sending off my FLRO application on the 17th April 2015.

I have a number of questions,please help me knowledgeable gurus.

1)Can we get married while the application is pending or wil it raise questions at the home office? PLEASE NOTE, HOME OFFICE WILL HAVE ALL MY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS i.e. passport?
2)If i don't get married to my boyfriend, will my flro application be accepted? I am applying outside immigration rules stating that i want to remain here with my boyfriend and that i want to finish off my degree and i will try to find another university. will they reject or accept? is it compassionate enough?
3)if they reject my application, will i get a right of appeal if i am applying within the 28 day grace period?
4)what are the chances of me staying here and living here permanently?

Help me.

Best wishes.

jupiter2016
Mood:

Re: JR is pending am I eligeble to apply ILR

Post by jupiter2016 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:05 am

Razeen83 wrote:Hi guys I am a student and qualify for 10yr long residence in May 2015. I enter uk 05.05.05 after 3 renewals my last student visa was exp at 21st August 2014. So I had the gap of 9 months to qualify for 10 yrs. as per my soli advise I have aplied flro fp to catch up some time. HO refused me with no appeal rights in November.
(Reason- my 2013 - 2014 visa was curtailed due to uni closedown I knew it and I called HO to consider my case to transfer to another placement without a case letter. Coz to get a new placement needs lots of finance. HO ignored me and they didnt send me a curtailment letter neither which put me in trouble to enrole a new one)

December we request JR & send a reconsideration app to HO too. This month treasury solicitors have send me a consent order saying that respondent agreeing to reconsider my case and ask me to withdraw my JR. on top op that it says the applicant application for leave to remain dated 20th August 2014. Which is one day before my leave exp.

So let's get to business my gurus and seniors what do you think about my case can I withdraw my JR and apply ILR ???
: did my 3c will continue if my consent order seal by the court ?
: or shall I wait the HO to reconsider my app they have asked 3 months in time.
Hi razeen83. Any updates?

jupiter2016
Mood:

Post by jupiter2016 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:17 am

Hi to all I applied Flr o to 10 years route. I still need 5 months or so. I got decision with out of country right of appeal. We kid who will be 7 years next month. What shall I do next? If we go for JR then 3c will be there? With regards.

Rawshan28
Newly Registered

Post by Rawshan28 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:20 pm

Hi

Razeen

Have had any updates? Please share with us that will. E much appreciated

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Rawshan28 wrote:Hi

Razeen

Have had any updates? Please share with us that will. E much appreciated
This thread was started almost 2 years ago and member Razeen only posted 3 times and hasn't visited the forum since Aug 26, 2015 :!:
I suggest that you open your own topic and post your questions there.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.