ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Passport Renewal - References in PPF Form

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

amanjain861
India

Indian Passport Renewal - References in PPF Form

Post by amanjain861 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:10 pm

Hi All,

I need a small guidance in regards to the references in PPF Form. In the PPF form, the point 10 says - "Name and Addresses of two responsible person in applicant's locality"

The questions I have are:

1) Do the references need to be both Indian? Or 1 need to be Indian and other as the UK one?

2) In case of Indian references; Can I give my parents names are references? Or do I need to necessary give someone else in India?

amanjain861
India

Re: Indian Passport Renewal - References in PPF Form

Post by amanjain861 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:48 am

amanjain861 wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:10 pm
Hi All,

I need a small guidance in regards to the references in PPF Form. In the PPF form, the point 10 says - "Name and Addresses of two responsible person in applicant's locality"

The questions I have are:

1) Do the references need to be both Indian? Or 1 need to be Indian and other as the UK one?

2) In case of Indian references; Can I give my parents names are references? Or do I need to necessary give someone else in India?
Hi All,

I called the VFS paid number and got the below information for the PPF reference form:

1) 1 of the references need to Indian reference & other needs to be a UK reference.
2) We can give our friends/Or parents reference, if they live in India in/around the address we are giving.

Thanks a lot all. Hope this helps other. Please close the thread.