ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need a valuble advice pls

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bus
Singapore

need a valuble advice pls

Post by bus » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello Forum
I need your valuable advice please. in my hearing my barrister came to me and told he is going to ask for a new date since my business partner was not appearing with me to the court. she is doesn't have appeal rights due to her visa is still valid so court didn't summon her for todays hearing also my solicitor didn't highlighted her presents will be favourable for my visa till barrister raised this issue. My barrister was not prepared for the case that day to proceed.

the reason he think my partner needs is since we have some contradicted answers in in the interview, and under geniuses ukba refused our visa we don't have any other legal issues doc are ok. only some discrepancies in the interview and how the money came to this country.we showed the money in the uk bank (50K)
so the judge allowed to get another date and HO rep also agreed to it since he is not the person who is doing my case. he came on that day because the person who deal with my case was on holiday. I was bit upset over this why barrister waited till the last min to raised this questions. the day I got the next hearing is in june and my business partners visa expiring in end of april can I ask the court to give us a earlier date explaining my partners visa won't be valid till hearing date.
im thinking to change my solicitor and need to find a good barrister can you pls PM a recommending a good solicitor and a barrister.

please your all valuable advice will be a grate help for me!!
thanks