ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

boom boom i got visa after 16 month of struggle

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saraswat1

boom boom i got visa after 16 month of struggle

Post by saraswat1 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:04 pm

hi
i am happy to inform u that today i gotcall from case worker that she has decided my case and she sent my passport by royal mail and i will get my brp after 6 to 7 days hopefully i will get my passport tommorrow am very happy my timeline is as follows
1-applied from psw route on 26 november
2-got rfusal on 4 aprail
3-appealed on apral month may be 6 aprail
4-got hearing date on 22 november
5-start chasing on feburary mid
6 called to ukba home office inquiry number several times in week
7 -send death certificate of my grandfather
8-goton 24 feb one letter from home office they asked for my passport
9-i replied them that my passport is with them
10- 4 of march my third party got email to confirm my contract( basically i made contract to provide them services as u all know service contract)
11-third party means my customer cofirm contract on 12 of march
12-14 march i got call from home office case worker that she dispatched my all documents and passport and after 6 to 7 days i will get my brp as well
i really greatfull to this immigration board.com this forum gave me streagnth and patience that one day i will get my visa and i am thankfull to all guys who helped me specially olasukanami and so many i cant remember if u gays need any advice i am always 24/7 happy to help u

bus
Singapore

Re: boom boom i got visa after 16 month of struggle

Post by bus » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:25 pm

all the best very best!!!
I m also struggling from 2012 refused in last December hearing in feb my barrister wanted another date she was not prepared then she is going maternity leave now I have to find another barrister if you are happy with your barrister pls PM me the the contact details and how much they charge it will be highly appreciated.

adi786

Re: boom boom i got visa after 16 month of struggle

Post by adi786 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Wow Congrats u Like me i got my visa Yest after 16 months
I wish to a very bright prosper future ahead