ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SELF SUFFICIENT EU1 APPLICATION ADVISE PLEASE !!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ranatanweerahmad
Newly Registered

SELF SUFFICIENT EU1 APPLICATION ADVISE PLEASE !!

Post by ranatanweerahmad » Wed May 14, 2014 12:00 pm

dear forum fellows

i am a Doctor,i am going to ireland with my wife who is EU citizen.i have employment permit for ireland to work as doctor from 10 july 2014.i have contract from hospital stating my sallary 39000 euro/year.this amount also written on employment permit.
if i go now and apply for 4EUFAM 5 years stamp as self sufficient applicant,showing bank statment about 10000 euro and also proove of my job with all other documents including house cntract ,health insurance etc.
will that be ok? what are the chances of application?any other advise,i really appreciate.
thank you very much

bluemoon2

Re: SELF SUFFICIENT EU1 APPLICATION ADVISE PLEASE !!

Post by bluemoon2 » Wed May 14, 2014 12:17 pm

where are living at the moment and does your EU wife live with you ? would she be moving in ireland with you as well?
after knowing above info i would be able to explain you in detail.

agniukas

Re: SELF SUFFICIENT EU1 APPLICATION ADVISE PLEASE !!

Post by agniukas » Wed May 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Don't forget, it is the EU CITIZEN who has to provide evidence that she is residing in Ireland with sufficient resources, not you.