ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa dismissal and 28 days time frame

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

admoss
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Visa dismissal and 28 days time frame

Post by admoss » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:46 am

Hi I am new on this forum. I need expert advice please.
we applied tier 1 entrepreneur visa on 3rd march 2013 50k psw route and got refusal on 5 th june 2013. we appealed and got appeal date 0n 12th february 2014. we been in court but court was adjourned and got reschedule date on 25th May 2014. our appeal was dismissed and we got the dismissal letter at my lawyer place on 11th July 2014 (issue date of determination on 7th july 2014). Then lawyer sent the application to FTT to permission for Upper Tribunal on 17th july 2014. Tribunal gave us acknowledgement letter which they issued on 18th July 2014. Last 25th September 2014 (issue date 24 september 2014) I received rejection letter from Ftt and it mentioned we appealed out of time. But actually we applied on time according to received date on 11th July 2014. My lawyer sent a fax on 6th october 2014 again with enclosed previous determination and grounds to get permission from UTT. (my lawyer sent the application on behalf us stating '' my lawyer received the decision on 25th september 2014. therefore, I am applying within 7 working days. my previous application was submitted by my lawyer and I have no clue why he submitted late.

My question is as follows:
1. what date will count for permission of appeal to go to utt? is it issue date of received date?
2. from which day will be counted as a overstayer? is it ftt determination? or the date of rejection letter.
3. what are the 28 days fresh application rules in this case?
4. is it any possibilities upper tribunal can grant our appeal application as we sent again to utt on 6th october for permission?
5. will it consider our application by giving delay reason for an extension of time? if not consider what will be senario? any chance for fresh application?

admoss
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Visa dismissal and 28 days time frame

Post by admoss » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:49 pm

EXPERTS OR GURUS PLEASE HELP...I AM IN STRESS

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:59 am

Appeal should be made to upper tribunal within 5 days not seven days bro. That's why I think UR appeal was out of time. Anyway write to the court and give them a reason. They will probably accept it

admoss
Newly Registered

Post by admoss » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:39 am

Hi Gurus'
I appealed UTT for Permission on 6th October and got acknowledgement on 8th october 2014. Still waiting for decision of permission or not? do you have any idea how it normally takes?

please share your experience....