ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

will local police record will affect british citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

will local police record will affect british citizenship

Post by ryan2020 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:16 am

Hi Folks,

Me and my wife had a argument and she dial 999 and police came to house to check every thing is fine.

I'm not charged for any thing

They have taken the details of Me and her and told us it will be on the local area police station record.

I'm british if my wife apply for british citizenship will it affect her application ??

I was thinking Home office may take ref from the local police station about the applicant ???

any thoughts.

Please Advise.

Thanks,

Ryan

Casa

Re: will local police record will affect british citizenship

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:42 am

No. It's your name that will be held on record as your wife reported you...not the other way around. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Casa wrote:No. It's your name that will be held on record as your wife reported you...not the other way around. :?
agree

but what i mean her name was also held that she called and reported .

like in car insurance - even if its not your fault .. you have to declare the accident details

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:07 pm

It's quite different from a car accident. She has nothing to declare as the police will consider her as 'the victim'.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Casa wrote:It's quite different from a car accident. She has nothing to declare as the police will consider her as 'the victim'.
ok got your point now

thanks