ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

StudyVisa during the EU1 application?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

groebben123
Newly Registered

StudyVisa during the EU1 application?

Post by groebben123 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:35 pm

Hi,

because of the EU1 desaster my wife and I are thingking about our opportunities.

WE applicate in May for the EU1 residence permit but because we never lived in another EU country we already know that we gat refused.

Because we don't want to wait until November-December and doing nothing, only for get a negative answerfom the DoJ, we are thinking about opportunities.

Last week the belgium embassy gave my wift a Schengen Visa. WE are going next week to Brussel to apply for a EEa family permitfor England, but we are not quits sure if we getaccepted because it's a one entry visa and normally the english embassy in Belgium asking for a multible entry Schengen Visa. So we will see.

Next to it we are lookingfor a study place for my wife (only for your information, the School of Business is quite cheap for 1 year courses, starting in October..) but we are not sure if we can apply for a Study visa. The thing is that my wifes Visitor visa is expired now and for the immigration bureau it looks that she is illegal when she is applying for a Student Visa. Does anyone knew about the rules here? Can my wife start to study here even when she hasn't a valid stamp? What kind of opportunities do we have when not? She has to go back to her country (Bolivia) to apply from there oris there a easier way?

Thanks for your help.