ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for Family Visitor Visa online-all gone wrong! HELP!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gollywood
Member of Standing

Applied for Family Visitor Visa online-all gone wrong! HELP!

Post by gollywood » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi guys.

A relative just applied for a family visitor visa to visit the UK. It was to be for himself, his wife & 2 young kids.

Everyones details were added as requested (names, DOB, passport numbers etc). Where it was asked if they had visas, we ticked NO, thus implying that they also needed a visa to visit the UK!

However when all the detail were saved & confirmed, and an appointment booked...when it came to payment, they are only requesting £83.00, which is the fee for ONE visa not FOUR!

No idea what has gone wrong.

First time we've ever applied for a visa online so this is new territory.

Any pointers to what has happened and if it can be corrected (I fear NOT) as we are told when submitting the application that no amendments can be made...HELP :|

gollywood
Member of Standing

Re: Applied for Family Visitor Visa online-all gone wrong! H

Post by gollywood » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:41 pm

Any ideas folks? Cant seem to find a way to contact the UKBA to sort this out

sagareva
BANNED

Re: Applied for Family Visitor Visa online-all gone wrong! H

Post by sagareva » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:12 am

no need to call ukba ))

on that system, everyone requires a separate application, including each adult and each child

you have done everything right for the first application but now you need to create three more

you can do it all under the same visa4uk online account ("apply for someone else") button

it will prompt you to pay fee separately for each applicant and generate forms to print out for each. in my experience appointments also have to be booked for each (although usually possible to do it at the same time, but they have ability to link applications submitted at slightly different times)
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**