ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need New TB certificate ??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

NiceCareing

Do I need New TB certificate ??

Post by NiceCareing » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Hi
If after waiting long TB cert expired.

After getting entery clearence do some one need a new TB certificate to enter the UK first time with entery clearence visa ?

or some one can use expired TB certificate to enter The UK first time with entery clearence Visa?

Pleease Guide

Thanks very much

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Do I need New TB certificate ??

Post by Optimus Prime » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:59 am

NiceCareing wrote:Hi
If after waiting long TB cert expired.

After getting entery clearence do some one need a new TB certificate to enter the UK first time with entery clearence visa ?

or some one can use expired TB certificate to enter The UK first time with entery clearence Visa?

Pleease Guide

Thanks very much
Hi,

Yes you do need an up-to-date TB certificate to enter the UK. You cannot use an expired one.

WR1

Re: Do I need New TB certificate ??

Post by WR1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:25 pm

@ Optimus Prime
I suggest you read the question again before giving out incorrect information.

@ NiceCareing
No, you do not require another TB certificate. The purpose of a TB certificate is a requirement in order to apply for a visa i.e. entry clearance and only needs to be valid at the time of application.

There is no such requirement for having a TB certificate for entering the UK.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided