ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

humawakas2014

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by humawakas2014 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:28 am

Fari990 wrote:Salaam

How many whats app conversations have you got ? My husband put one for each month with a mobile phone bill for each month, My husband uses an app call rebtel which he tops up to call me. Will that be okay.

A big Congratulation to all those that got their visas, allah swt put barakah in your marriage , ameen.
What I did was print some off from 2013... Jan 2014 December 2014 total was around 40/50 pages but showed the conversion through numerous dates then added in 14 months talk talk Bill which all have daily Pakistan calls to the Mrs.

Each months is fine with the rebtel proof too! you will be alright :)
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:28 am

Fari990 wrote:Salaam

How many whats app conversations have you got ? My husband put one for each month with a mobile phone bill for each month, My husband uses an app call rebtel which he tops up to call me. Will that be okay.

A big Congratulation to all those that got their visas, allah swt put barakah in your marriage , ameen.
What I did was print some off from 2013... Jan 2014 December 2014 total was around 40/50 pages but showed the conversion through numerous dates then added in 14 months talk talk Bill which all have daily Pakistan calls to the Mrs.

Each months is fine with the rebtel proof too! you will be alright :)

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:07 am

b41 wrote:
ilrupdates wrote:B41 or anyone else please can you let me know that how can applicant pay visa fee in Pakistan , can we pay fee in cash or only online payment option is available in Pakistan.
Moreover can my spouse pay her visa fee in Pakistan by using my debit card of UK bank?
Please advise
Thanks
Online payment only. You can be anywhere in the world as long you as you use a valid card for payment it's fine. I think you can use paypal too.

I paid for my wifes visa fee here in the uk using my card.
Thank you b41 for the reply,
1. one more thing plz, do you have any idea that can my spouse book an appointment at any visa centre in Pakistan before the submission of on-line application? if not then maximum how long after (after the submission of on-line application) the dates are available at visa centre in Pakistan on average.

2. is the marriage certificate issued from NADRA office (both in Urdu and English language) sufficient along with the original Urdu Nikah naamah? once both have seal and signatures of relevant union council
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:39 am

just got two emails :) :) :)
can anyone tell me how long does it take to get passport now :)

rehman007
Newly Registered

Post by rehman007 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:07 am

rajasohaibmaroof wrote:just got two emails :) :) :)
it will take couple of days now hope fully you will receive call by tomorrow. congratulation and wish you best of luck

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:47 am

ilrupdates wrote:
1. one more thing plz, do you have any idea that can my spouse book an appointment at any visa centre in Pakistan before the submission of on-line application? if not then maximum how long after (after the submission of on-line application) the dates are available at visa centre in Pakistan on average.

2. is the marriage certificate issued from NADRA office (both in Urdu and English language) sufficient along with the original Urdu Nikah naamah? once both have seal and signatures of relevant union council
2. We applied only with the NADRA marriage certificate (both in Urdu and English) along with the original Urdu Nikah naamah, but I was told that a true translation of the Urdu nikaah naamah was a must. If you read the UKVI guideline it states something like any documentation provided in foreign language must be accompanied with a true translation.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:23 am

tallojani wrote:
ilrupdates wrote:

2. We applied only with the NADRA marriage certificate (both in Urdu and English) along with the original Urdu Nikah naamah, but I was told that a true translation of the Urdu nikaah naamah was a must. If you read the UKVI guideline it states something like any documentation provided in foreign language must be accompanied with a true translation.
tallojani you are right as I myself have read this info. but I have heard from some people that NADRA marriage certificate along with original Nikaah naamah was suficient
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

rehman007
Newly Registered

Post by rehman007 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:13 am

ilrupdates wrote:
tallojani wrote:
ilrupdates wrote:

tallojani you are right as I myself have read this info. but I have heard from some people that NADRA marriage certificate along with original Nikaah naamah was suficient
bro to be honest don't get any advice here with any one.. read the guideline notes of the UKBA Settlement visa and also get some professional advice from any solicitor. don't do cow boy job. it will cost you time and money as well. otherwise do whatever you like

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:32 pm

humawakas2014 wrote:Hi guys,

A good friend of mine has had his mrs application rejected today due to only providing Skype logs as communication with wedding photos etc

This was the only reason of refusal as he believed it wasn't a subsisting relationship therefore please please add a few sources of evidence I personally myself have added what's app and talk talk phone Bill and also numerous photos and our daughters details as proof.

Someone said to me on this forum of how I gave too much evidence and that much was not needed... After reading the refusal letter I am glad I did add in so much!
Salaam brother this is ridiculous as I only provided Skype records along with photos holiday and wedding photos , but then again maybe because we have a daughter communication records were overlooked xx

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:33 pm

rajasohaibmaroof wrote:just got two emails :) :) :)
Congrats brother you should get an email tomorrow to pick up passport xx

b41

Post by b41 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:18 pm

I haven't recieved any email or call for collection yet. I'll wait till tomorrow morning otherwise I'll just tell the wife to go VAC and collect it as it should be there

rehman007
Newly Registered

Post by rehman007 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:50 pm

a quick question to those woh got their spouse visas.. can you please tell me visa is processed at Islamabad or in Dubai..

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:18 pm

rehman007 wrote:a quick question to those woh got their spouse visas.. can you please tell me visa is processed at Islamabad or in Dubai..
If u get an email straight after u give but application to ye centre that the application has been received at Islamabad then it is Islamabad where it is being processed.

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:38 pm

rehman007 wrote:a quick question to those woh got their spouse visas.. can you please tell me visa is processed at Islamabad or in Dubai..
I guess dubai

b41

Post by b41 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm sure all spouse visas are at Islamabad

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Salaam Guys

with the online application i am filling it in from pakistan - where section 4 employment details ? is this asking for my husbands because he is in uk and i do not work here in pk ? and in the sponsor details iv put my husbands details obviously, and where it says relationship to sponsor ? what do i put / other relative ? its very confusing
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Fari990 wrote:Salaam Guys

with the online application i am filling it in from pakistan - where section 4 employment details ? is this asking for my husbands because he is in uk and i do not work here in pk ? and in the sponsor details iv put my husbands details obviously, and where it says relationship to sponsor ? what do i put / other relative ? its very confusing

Also it is the wife settlement application i fill in, isnt it ?
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:35 pm

arslan123 wrote:

A good friend of mine has had his mrs application rejected today due to only providing Skype logs as communication with wedding photos etc

This was the only reason of refusal as he believed it wasn't a subsisting relationship therefore please please add a few sources of evidence I personally myself have added what's app and talk talk phone Bill and also numerous photos and our daughters details as proof.

Someone said to me on this forum of how I gave too much evidence and that much was not needed... After reading the refusal letter I am glad I did add in so much!
Salaam brother this is ridiculous as I only provided Skype records along with photos holiday and wedding photos , but then again maybe because we have a daughter communication records were overlooked xx
Daughter is the biggest proof somebody can have! We have a daughter too! :)

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:37 pm

humawakas2014 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:

Daughter is the biggest proof somebody can have! We have a daughter too! :)
I believe If children are involved then u don't need to worry about trying to prove it is a genuine relationship xxx

shankar2015
Newly Registered

Post by shankar2015 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Salam brothers and sisters.
My wife applied for a spouse visa on 15/09/2014 in mirpur

I have only ever received the emails for the appointment conformation. Is this normal and should I chase this by submitting enquiry?

shankar2015
Newly Registered

Post by shankar2015 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:59 pm

Also how are you all filling in your signatures with the dates. Where are you tracking this information?

Any help appreciated

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:13 pm

Yes it's asking for your employment details, your sponsors employment details will be submitted in Appendix 2 (paper form).
Relationship to sponsor you put Other relative, because strangely enough there's no option for wife.
Fari990 wrote:Salaam Guys

b41

Post by b41 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:35 pm

shankar2015 wrote:Also how are you all filling in your signatures with the dates. Where are you tracking this information?

Any help appreciated
You can request an status update from here
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Optimus Prime » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:13 am

b41 wrote:
shankar2015 wrote:Also how are you all filling in your signatures with the dates. Where are you tracking this information?

Any help appreciated
You can request an status update from here
https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com
To be honest, I found the tracking service to be very unhelpful. You can only track by phone call which costs an arm and a leg at £1.30 a min and by email, where even though they reply very quickly, they don't give you much info at all. You can't even question too much because I don't want my application to be looked at differently because I ask too many questions. That's just my superstition, I don't know if it's true or not.

shankar2015
Newly Registered

Post by shankar2015 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:03 am

Thanks you.

Just want to confirm that you receive a processed email right? After this is it the two emails to come hopefully?

Just trying to understand the process?