ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

reggie123

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by reggie123 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:55 am

Hey Guys,

My wife just got her visa This monday and she will be looking to fly to Uk next week, i wanted to ask whether she needs to carry some documents and what she might be asked at the airport, so she is prepared.

Thanks

Blitheringking

Post by Blitheringking » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:38 am

Salam guys what up?!

my wife got a call to collect her passport today, not a 3rd email. How come some people get 3rd emails and she got a call?

Reggie if my wife gets visa I think I would just advise her to carry all her files, they are all in one folder anyway so if anything is required it would be on hand.

guys after how long does the tb test expire, she got it done in june 2014, it wouldn't be valid til now would it?

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:59 am

reggie123 wrote:Hey Guys,

My wife just got her visa This monday and she will be looking to fly to Uk next week, i wanted to ask whether she needs to carry some documents and what she might be asked at the airport, so she is prepared.

Thanks
From what people in this forum have said I would say TB certificate polio and the accommodation my hubby's coming next week Inn sha Allah that's what I've told him to keep in his pocket.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Blitheringking wrote:Salam guys what up?!

my wife got a call to collect her passport today, not a 3rd email. How come some people get 3rd emails and she got a call?

Reggie if my wife gets visa I think I would just advise her to carry all her files, they are all in one folder anyway so if anything is required it would be on hand.

guys after how long does the tb test expire, she got it done in june 2014, it wouldn't be valid til now would it?
It's only valid for 6 months but a lot of people did not get theirs renewed and they were fine travelling and it's up to the centre how they deal with things sometimes people don't get any email's at all my hubby got the 3rd email and the phone call at the same time .

b41

Post by b41 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:04 pm

I got the collection email and my wife also got a call to say documents are ready for collection. She went and collected he documents and visa was stamped 31/12/14.

I'll be travelling next week and I'll be coming back with her :)

Good luck to those who are still waiting.

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Mrs N wrote:
fiza87 wrote:Salaam All,

I regualarly visit this forum. I applied for my husband in November so I am wondering if there is anyone who has submitted their application for spouse/fiance in november and got the application underprocess

10th Nov 2014: Applied Lahore
13th Nov 2014: Application received At BHC Islamabad
No current updates
i applied on 21st november - i asked for a status update and on the 7th Jan got a response saying 'This case is under process for further enquiries'

inshallah hear some positive results soon
Thank you for letting me know. I will contact them today. Goodluck to you and everyone!

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Mrs N wrote:

I regualarly visit this forum. I applied for my husband in November so I am wondering if there is anyone who has submitted their application for spouse/fiance in november and got the application underprocess

No current updates
i applied on 21st november - i asked for a status update and on the 7th Jan got a response saying 'This case is under process for further enquiries'

Thank you for letting me know. I will contact them today. Goodluck to you and everyone on this forum!

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:31 pm

Mrs N wrote:

No current updates

Thank you for letting me know. I will contact them today. Goodluck to you and everyone on this forum!

NOBI
Newly Registered

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by NOBI » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 pm

As-Salamu Alaykum All
I have got an email from British High Commission Islamabad.

Dear Customer,
Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission Islamabad.
Unfortunately the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further assessment. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.
We will conclude your application as soon as possible and you will be contacted when your documents have been returned to the Visa Application Centre. You will then be contacted when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

Is there any need to email them for expedite processing after this email?
How long it will take now?
How often i enquire about my application status through email?

Time line
14-10-2014 Documents submitted in Lahore
14-10-2014 Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad
15-10-2014 Documents received in BHC Islamabad on
05-01-2015 No current updates

Thanks

MAH_CMMG
Newly Registered

Post by MAH_CMMG » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:18 pm

Hey fiza87, we applied on the same date i.e. 10th November and at lahore too :-)

Congratulations to all those who have recieved their visas and goodluck to all those waiting, inshaAllah good news soon!

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:07 pm

Anyone applied in october from isb heard anything ?

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:45 pm

MAH_CMMG wrote:Hey fiza87, we applied on the same date i.e. 10th November and at lahore too :-)

Congratulations to all those who have recieved their visas and goodluck to all those waiting, inshaAllah good news soon!
Hey MaH-CMM, Thats wonderful :D . I was wondering if you had recieved any updates from them or if you asked for any updates? I contacted them yesterday and i still haven't got any reply back from them.

Maria123
Newly Registered

Post by Maria123 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Hi Shreen,

I applied 17th Oct from Mirur but haven't heard anything, however a friend who applied 3rd October from Islamabad has recieved thier passport back today with the visa stamped. If anyone from Mirpur who applied in Oct got thiers back..... please let us know.

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:07 pm

HI,
I was Silent reader of this group.
My Time line is
Submitted Application GErry's Lahore : 25th November 2014
BHC Received Documents: 26th November 2014
STatus Check : 13/01/2015 No Updates

Any November applicant got any status updates ?
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:11 pm

fiza87 wrote:
Mrs N wrote:

No current updates

Thank you for letting me know. I will contact them today. Goodluck to you and everyone!
Did you escalate or just normal status check?
Category A

Trueshellz
Newly Registered

Post by Trueshellz » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi all

I really need some help

My husband got two emails today

ONE:
Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.

You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
www.gov.uk/ukvi

UK Visas and Immigration is an operational command of the Home Office
And then shortly afterwards he got this:
Your application has been concluded and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number.
And then 2-3 hours later he got this:
Dear XXXXXXXXX ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFXXXXXXXXXX was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 1/15/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
What does this mean?

Jazakallahu khairan

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Trueshellz wrote:Hi all

I really need some help

ONE:
Dear Customer,

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.

You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

Your application has been concluded and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number.
Dear XXXXXXXXX ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWFXXXXXXXXXX was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 1/15/2015 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
What does this mean?

Jazakallahu khairan
This mean ur husband got the Visa

Congratualtion -Pray for us as Well
JazakAllah
Category A

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:21 pm

I really need some help

ONE:
Dear Customer,

If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

Dear XXXXXXXXX ,

What does this mean?

Jazakallahu khairan

Well done looks like ur going to get good news :) when did u apply and where from ?????

Trueshellz
Newly Registered

Post by Trueshellz » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Applied on 16th October to Islamabad
Inshallah itll be good news

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:35 pm

I really need some help

ONE:
Dear Customer,

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

Dear XXXXXXXXX ,

What does this mean?

Jazakallahu khairan
Salaam sis.. Mubaraka looks like your husband got visa. All the best In Sha Allah x
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

Maria123
Newly Registered

Post by Maria123 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Slaamz..... Anyone applied from Mirpur in October and got reply plz let me know.

rehman007
Newly Registered

Post by rehman007 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:11 pm

I really need some help

ONE:
Dear Customer,

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

Dear XXXXXXXXX ,

What does this mean?

Jazakallahu khairan
i wish you best of luck. i hope your husband will get the visa... but people talk about the reference number in the emails starting from 17xxxxxxx. and that reference number is on their visas..i can't see such reference number in ur emails.. Well Allah knows batter..

Optimus Prime
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Optimus Prime » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Shreen wrote:Anyone applied in october from isb heard anything ?
I applied in Karachi on 24th October. Haven't heard any news yet. It seems pretty clear to me that if you get 2 emails, the first being an automated email with a GWF number, and the second being a Reference Number, it means you have the visa. My sister-in-law got hers a few days back with 2 emails like I've outlined above.

It also seems like it's not going in exact date order, it's just month by month. Looks like us October people are now getting responses. Inshallah all those who've applied in October should get results in the next 2 weeks but that's only a prediction, no guarantees.

Good luck to you all and if anyone gets successful applications, please post them up and when you applied so we all know :)

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:04 pm

AMB1 wrote:HI,
I was Silent reader of this group.
My Time line is
Submitted Application GErry's Lahore : 25th November 2014
BHC Received Documents: 26th November 2014
STatus Check : 13/01/2015 No Updates

Any November applicant got any status updates ?
Hey i applied on 26th November they recieved docs on 27th of November in Islamabad I received the same response
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:55 am

October applicants turn now!! :-)
So i waited over a week to email again, obviously being very impatient i know but hey im allowed to be..
i received a response :
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.
Currently there is no further update on your application, as the processing
time is between 12-24 weeks (excluding weekends and bank holidays), we
would suggest you check the status again in two months time.

i just replied to it stating that people are getting emails advising they are back at 12 week standards now, so why am i being told to wait another 8 weeks to query the status..
this is why i was trying to stop myself from contacting them cuz i know they just give either really snotty responses that are unhelpful or just completely ignore u
i dont think ill be emailing them again. whats meant to be will be.. would be nice if anyone from november does hear anything to keep us posted.

thanks
Mrs N x