ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mazeen1910

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by mazeen1910 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:52 pm

mazeen1910 wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:Good News Guys, October Applicants get Ready. Home Office has started October applications from today. Just confirmed with Home Office.
:D
03001232241 Option 3
I called the HO literally 5 minutes back and the guy checked and mentioned they are still dealing with September. Why is the HO giving mixed messages? Are they enjoying our suffering? :)

@ Maddy you're quite - all okay?
Can someone else call too and confirm?

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:07 pm

meghankit wrote:
jignesh455 wrote:
jignesh455 wrote:Finally long 10 years journey comes to end with reward ... Got MY ILR and Big painful wait is over .... I really appreciated this forum members they are always here to help in your sturggling time and give their best. Really appreciated guyz. I am very thankful to all of you who come across for big help.

Royalmail knock my door in ther morning at 9.30 and surprise me late new yar gift with ILR approval ..... i really wish all my fellow memebrs get their positive decision soon ..... best of luck guyz ... i will update my timeline.

application date: 21st sept, 2014
acknowledgement received: 28thsept, 2014
BIo invitationandenrolled: 16thOct, 2014
Decision Date: 19/01/2015
Documents received: 20/01/2015.

Now off to work and speak to you later guyz .... have a good day ahead :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
congratulation brother
just one question i have if you dont mind answering please
you have stated that you have applied on 21/09/2014.
could you please let us know the exact date of posting of you application because 21/09 is sunday so no PO is open

regards

Guyz just let you know received my Biometric from DX courir today this morning!!!!! :) :D :D :D
@meghankit Sorry bro i have posted on Satuday 20th before 1.00 p.m.
jignesh

2015App
Newly Registered

Post by 2015App » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:25 pm

HI All,

I know it is too early for December applications.

what do you gurus think December applications will start to process ?

Thanks

Kindsoul

Post by Kindsoul » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:31 pm

shasus7 wrote:Alhamdulillah, my ILR has been approved. Applier on Sept 15, I'm on tracker. I did send self-addressed envelope which tracked last night at 7 pm and received the documents today just about now:) I'd like to thank all of you guys here for help and support especially shahjee and s.akram but all of you are superstars and may Allah bless you all. Those of you waiting my prayers and well wishes for you.

I'm still waiting for my wife's FLR(M) application though which was sent on 17th Nov. Do you guys recommend to send copies of my approval so that they can start processing her app or they are doing it anyway and just ring them?

Do you guys have number for DX courier because I'm still waiting for BRP? @bharatsharma...thanks for your kind words of support and assurance and I hope and pray yours will arrive soon.

@angelstha, for the reasons they have refused your app I've had identical issue but they approved mine so it must be a mistake by case worker to reject your application. Be strong and patient and fight for what's rightfully yours and I'm sure you'll get positive result. Thanks for all your support.
Many congratulations. Hopefully you are feeling great now and relieved. With regards to your wife's FLR(M), it's good idea to send the approval letter to speed up the process. They tend to clear the spouse application withing a week from main sponsor receiving ILR but it's always good to tap them at right time as you have the approval letter now. Hopefully you will receive her documents as well. Best of luck.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Hello maddy,you gone quiet mate,is everything fine? Please do come and share your good news,hope everything is fine.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:45 pm

tahir.usman201 wrote:Hello Guys,
I need your suggestions about the one thing.
Which document I need to send for English Language.
1. MBA Degree
2. Confirmation letter from Uni that I completed my MBA.
3. Transcript

Thanks
Tahir
@tahir,mate you need to send a degree only no confirmation letter and no transcript.simple and straight but do not forget to send life in the uk certificate.

tahir.usman201

Post by tahir.usman201 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:14 pm

shahfurqan wrote:
1. MBA Degree
3. Transcript

Thanks
Tahir
@tahir,mate you need to send a degree only no confirmation letter and no transcript.simple and straight but do not forget to send life in the uk certificate.
@shahfurqan, thanks for the information. One more while i was filling the form that do you have to provide all 5 years addresses?

Thanks
Tahir

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:18 pm

tahir.usman201 wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:
1. MBA Degree
3. Transcript

Thanks
Tahir
@shahfurqan, thanks for the information. One more while i was filling the form that do you have to provide all 5 years addresses?

Thanks
Tahir
yes you have to have mentioned all five years addresses

tahir.usman201

Post by tahir.usman201 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:36 pm

@tahir,mate you need to send a degree only no confirmation letter and no transcript.simple and straight but do not forget to send life in the uk certificate.[/quote]

Thanks
Tahir[/quote]

yes you have to have mentioned all five years addresses[/quote]

@shahfurqan, Thanks for your help. Everything is ready. Will post on Monday 26th Janauary IA..

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:41 pm

shahfurqan wrote:Hello maddy,you gone quiet mate,is everything fine? Please do come and share your good news,hope everything is fine.

I'm yet to receive the parcel mate ;-) due to weather its not been delivered yet ...as I said I'm even not bothered to check with HO ...ill just let the post man knock the door and ill post the info on forum ;-)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:47 pm

mazeen1910 wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:Good News Guys, October Applicants get Ready. Home Office has started October applications from today. Just confirmed with Home Office.
03001232241 Option 3
I called the HO literally 5 minutes back and the guy checked and mentioned they are still dealing with September. Why is the HO giving mixed messages? Are they enjoying our suffering? :)

@mazeen1910 ...Discrepancy in the information provided is just because some experinced satff knows what they are doing and dig deep and give more info then others ...... yes october applicants must have started as I expected the last week of jan they will start anyways ...

Now there are quite few sep applicants waiting ..... yes they should get their decesions soon its just that some lazy case workers sit on some applications for long time .......while some finish the work start taking more apps ;-)

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:51 pm

2015App wrote:HI All,

Thanks
@2015app ;-) you don't need to wait long mate ...the reason is that there will be quite few applications ...in oct , nov ..... if my analysis is correct you should be getting approvals for 1-2 week in march ;-) ...I bet the average time waiting will be 12-15 weeks only ...

I looked at historical amount of applications in these months ;-)

saeedafridi123
Newly Registered

Post by saeedafridi123 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi Guys, Just to update everyone on this forum. By the grace of God i have received my ILR today. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum, who are sharing valuable information and helping other members. Surprisingly someone updated my details on google drive. I have amend the details to reflect the actual detail. I wish good luck to everyone who are waiting for the ILR.

ali45

Post by ali45 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:59 pm

Many congratulations saeed rora enjoy ur freedom zan khal sata... quote="saeedafridi123"]Hi Guys, Just to update everyone on this forum. By the grace of God i have received my ILR today. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum, who are sharing valuable information and helping other members. Surprisingly someone updated my details on google drive. I have amend the details to reflect the actual detail. I wish good luck to everyone who are waiting for the ILR.[/quote]

ali45

Post by ali45 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Maddy hopefully u will give us a good news soon
maddysheffield wrote:
2015App wrote:HI All,

Thanks
@2015app ;-) you don't need to wait long mate ...the reason is that there will be quite few applications ...in oct , nov ..... if my analysis is correct you should be getting approvals for 1-2 week in march ;-) ...I bet the average time waiting will be 12-15 weeks only ...

I looked at historical amount of applications in these months ;-)

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Hi guyz and senior members
Here i am again seeking ur valuable advice and suggestion. As i received my ILR yesterday now i would like tojoin my wife from india. So can you please suggest me regarding documents and the entire process. Just to let you know i work part time and has registered sole trader business. I have little knowledge regarding dependent application. But please anyone from forum light on my case please. Much appreciated :? :D :? :wink:
jignesh

mazeen1910

Post by mazeen1910 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:33 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
mazeen1910 wrote:
03001232241 Option 3

@mazeen1910 ...Discrepancy in the information provided is just because some experinced satff knows what they are doing and dig deep and give more info then others ...... yes october applicants must have started as I expected the last week of jan they will start anyways ...

Now there are quite few sep applicants waiting ..... yes they should get their decesions soon its just that some lazy case workers sit on some applications for long time .......while some finish the work start taking more apps ;-)
Thanks Maddy. Let's hope for the best. Don't forget us tomorrow when you get the good news..
Last edited by mazeen1910 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:34 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
shahfurqan wrote:Hello maddy,you gone quiet mate,is everything fine? Please do come and share your good news,hope everything is fine.

I'm yet to receive the parcel mate ;-) due to weather its not been delivered yet ...as I said I'm even not bothered to check with HO ...ill just let the post man knock the door and ill post the info on forum ;-)

best of luck mate hope all go fine

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Hi all,

Called up HO today and i have been told that my case has been sent to Liverpool settlement department and upon asking whether has it been particularly assigned to any caseworker? i have been told Not Yet :lol: has not it been strange as i applied end of September and it is still awaiting for a caseworker to be delivered but at the same time i do not fully believe the information we receive as there are for sure discrepancies in the information we get so it means we must not take seriously into consideration the information we get from the other hand. :lol:

jignesh455

Post by jignesh455 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:55 pm

Hi guyz and senior members
Here i am again seeking ur valuable advice and suggestion. As i received my ILR yesterday now i would like tojoin my wife from india. So can you please suggest me regarding documents and the entire process. Just to let you know i work part time and has registered sole trader business. I have little knowledge regarding dependent application. But please anyone from forum light on my case please. Much appreciated :? :D :? :wink:
jignesh

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:18 am

bharatsharma wrote:
shasus7 wrote:Alhamdulillah, my ILR has been approved. Applier on Sept 15, I'm on tracker. I did send self-addressed envelope which tracked last night at 7 pm and received the documents today just about now:) I'd like to thank all of you guys here for help and support especially shahjee and s.akram but all of you are superstars and may Allah bless you all. Those of you waiting my prayers and well wishes for you.

I'm still waiting for my wife's FLR(M) application though which was sent on 17th Nov. Do you guys recommend to send copies of my approval so that they can start processing her app or they are doing it anyway and just ring them?

Do you guys have number for DX courier because I'm still waiting for BRP? @bharatsharma...thanks for your kind words of support and assurance and I hope and pray yours will arrive soon.

@angelstha, for the reasons they have refused your app I've had identical issue but they approved mine so it must be a mistake by case worker to reject your application. Be strong and patient and fight for what's rightfully yours and I'm sure you'll get positive result. Thanks for all your support.
Many congratulations. Hopefully you are feeling great now and relieved. With regards to your wife's FLR(M), it's good idea to send the approval letter to speed up the process. They tend to clear the spouse application withing a week from main sponsor receiving ILR but it's always good to tap them at right time as you have the approval letter now. Hopefully you will receive her documents as well. Best of luck.
Thanks bro, I think I'll do that...write to them about my ILR approval and try to give them a hurry up! Any news on yours yet?

saeedafridi123
Newly Registered

Post by saeedafridi123 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:18 am

Hi guys i recently got ilr. I have 2 overseas born children as dependents.My question is can i claim child benefit for the. Thank you in advance

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:50 am

saeedafridi123 wrote:Hi guys i recently got ilr. I have 2 overseas born children as dependents.My question is can i claim child benefit for the. Thank you in advance
You may claim child benefit for them. There is a separate thread for benefits on this forum. Please ask your question over there.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:03 pm

jignesh455 wrote:Hi guyz and senior members
You should have sponsored your wife on your previous category as once you get ILR and sponsor someone from outside EU is not that straight forward process. The most important requirements are £18.6K annual salary to support your wife only and if you have one kid then it is around 22.5k. She has to have A1 level of English test result from approved HO test provider or UK NARIC equivalent bachelor or above level degree which was taught in English. document of the subsistence relationship with your wife plus many other requirements. Please be aware as you mentioned you are self-employed then the paper requirements are much more than those who are working solely on PAYE. There is a separate thread in this forum in relation to this topic. Please have a look at that and gather your documents as per that requirement.
Good luck.

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:05 pm

Please Help,
I am applying for my Set(LR) end of Feb 2015 (Next month) and spouse visa FLR(M) for my wife same time, my wife will qualify for 10 Years Long residency in NOV 2016 which is next year
MY QUESTION IS
Should she do English A1 for spouse visa now and do ENGLISH B1 before Nov 2016
OR
Do B1 which will cover her spouse visa and ILR

please tell me if following is the right course which meet requirement

Trinity Grade 5/B1 English Exam.

swift reply will earn you quick prayer