ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absence

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: Absence

Post by milan69 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:20 pm

Not exactly sure but I believe you have collect your child's certificate at the council.
I am sometimes wrong.

tirfk

Post by tirfk » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:53 pm

milan69 wrote:Not exactly sure but I believe you have collect your child's certificate at the council.
They sent the neutralization certificate along with approval letter. :)

tirfk

Post by tirfk » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:08 pm

milan69 wrote:Employment is not a requirement so do not worry about that.
In my opinion NCS should not be making an issue out of this since you are applying by the rules and being able to provide additional proof for discretion to be applied.
I applied through NCS Kingston and had no problem whatsoever with my case and maybe you can go there since it is not that far away.
Please keep me updated about the progress and I wish all the best :)
I have finally applied today through Croydon NCS and attached a good covering letter informing the reasons behind the absence along with all supporting documents. I dont hope this will come back within 4 weeks as normal straight forwarded applications did but am hopeful of a positive outcome :| :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

tirfk

Post by tirfk » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi Milan69
I received the approval for my wife today. Thanks for all your help.
regards

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:43 am

Congratulations :)
I am sometimes wrong.