ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are my chances of getting my wife a spouse visa good?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:01 pm

COngratulations!
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

SMOOTH OPERATOR

Post by SMOOTH OPERATOR » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:26 pm

Congratulations :D :D :D

synapse321
Newly Registered

house deeds/temp job

Post by synapse321 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:35 am

congratulations aziahdavid. I am in a similar position and would be greatful if you could help with the following 2 questions:

did you have to put the house deeds in your name ie state you owned the property beforehand?

To cut a long story short I lost my job and am now temping in various jobs-did this fact have a bearing in you're application?

Regards

azariahdavid
Newly Registered

Post by azariahdavid » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:34 am

Sorry I haven't replied guys. I have been offline for a while. I will reply to the PMs soon.

First of all thanks for all your kind words :)

Here are some steps that I took to show my application, since my finances were very weak.

I had zero savings. I was £1900 o/d in a £2000 o/d. So my finances are pretty poor. However I presented a budget plan without my wife's possible income and then with. Then she took in some job types for her interview when it was held. I did not state third party support. Instead I listed my mothers financial input as payments for her stay at my property. I will post my sponsor letter on here as a sample for you.