ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION STAMP 3

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

luki_26
Newly Registered

CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION STAMP 3

Post by luki_26 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:58 pm

Hi Everybody

I got also letter about my application for( EU 1) even l was wating much more than six months at last l got but l was shock with my wife when we read the letter we understood that we must go to gnib to renew my application they didnt refuse me but they did almost same.
when we went to gnib it was again same who works there almost they dont know many things thanks god that we spoke with supervieser and l got for one year to stay with mywife in ireland.STAMP 3 Persons who are not permitted to work. This includes visitors, tourists, retired people and spouses and dependants of employment permit holders. :D WHIC LAW CAN SAY TO SPOUSE STAY HERE BUT YOU CANT WORK I AM THE TOURIST SPOUSE FOR 1 YEAR :D anyway l wonder if we will go to lithuania mywife country how long we must live there to come back to ireland to get stamp 4 that l ll have work permit with that stamp or maybe someone have advice for our situation .thankyou everyone who already thinking what can they write for us.