ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Ext-n: Passport returned, Police reg. certificate not

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yapolyak
Russia

Tier 2 Ext-n: Passport returned, Police reg. certificate not

Post by yapolyak » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Hi,

Just got my passport back from Home Office (they changed the procedure by the way, and return passports immediately - in place of just confirming their receipt), but didn't get the Police Registration Certificate. Is it always like that, and I just have to go for a new certificate now to police (after I get an extension), or they will return it together with (hopefully) new BRP? Or did they just forget to send it to me? :)

Thanks in advance!

karenlee
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Ext-n: Passport returned, Police reg. certificate

Post by karenlee » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Hello,

I currently have the same issue, my passport & BRP returned, but the police registration certificate hasn't. I have sent them by post requesting it but got no reply.

What can I do? Should I take out a new one, it seems a shame that my police registration went missing and they won't even admit they lost it, and I have to pay money to take out a new one.

Did your certificate return in the end?

Thanks,

zaibee6
Newly Registered

Post by zaibee6 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:33 pm

what is ment by police registration certificate ?

yapolyak
Russia

Post by yapolyak » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:12 pm

karenlee wrote:Hello,

I currently have the same issue, my passport & BRP returned, but the police registration certificate hasn't. I have sent them by post requesting it but got no reply.

What can I do? Should I take out a new one, it seems a shame that my police registration went missing and they won't even admit they lost it, and I have to pay money to take out a new one.

Did your certificate return in the end?

Thanks,
Hi,

yes, my Certificate was returned to me together (or at the same time) with the new BRP... So if you received everything from them except for the certificate, I am not sure what is the best way to proceed - I would definitely try to contact them, otherwise, I guess obtaining a new one...

Good luck!

Iakov