ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A rated sponsor maintenance certification

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Harish chandra

A rated sponsor maintenance certification

Post by Harish chandra » Mon May 04, 2015 3:10 pm

Dear all

My sponsor is a A rated sponsor and He opted for maintenance certification as YES in my COS. which is

Tick to confirm the sponsor certifies maintenance for the migrant: Y

Will the above includes an evidence that my sponsor is willing to provide accommodation?

In a separate letter it is also stated that the EXPENSES for accommodation and maintenance will be covered. But did not mention that they have provided ACCOMMODATION.

Is my maintenance criteria fulfilled ? please comment

perun
Newly Registered

Re: A rated sponsor maintenance certification

Post by perun » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:39 pm

hi,
i am also interested in the same question, could anyone help :)
and does it mean that they will cover maintenance for my wife (dependent) as well, or we need separate letter where that will be said.
many thanks

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: A rated sponsor maintenance certification

Post by moonlight55 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:08 pm

If the sponsor ticks the maintenance box, then YES, the maintenance criteria is fulfilled. However, it does not mean in any way that they will provide accommodation as well.

This tick in COS will suffice for dependents as well if they apply along with you. Otherwise, you need a separate letter from the employer stating that they will provide maintenance for your dependents as well.