ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium FLR (M) application on hold . Please advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

skchenna
Newly Registered

Premium FLR (M) application on hold . Please advise

Post by skchenna » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:35 am

Hi All,

My wife had her FLR(M) premium appoitnment on 26th June. After submitting the application and a wait of 2 hours, my wife was called by the case worker to say that she could not verify the SELT reference number (for english language requirement) on their system. She then said she is going to put the application on hold and advised us to post the language certificate when we get it from the awardign body. We did post the document and now its been like 2 weeks and have not heard anything yet from them. Did any one come across this situation? Is thare anyway I can contact them?

I thought they wont take weeks to process the application as its a premium one.

Please advise.

Thank you for your time.

Santosh

kiranbala17
Newly Registered

Re: Premium FLR (M) application on hold . Please advise

Post by kiranbala17 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Hi Santosh

I came across your post and would like to mention my FLRm extension has also been put on hold. Could you please let me know if you got ur vid and after how many days they called you?

Thanks a lot
Regards
Kiran