ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving to a new house - Accommodation proof

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kashyap80
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Moving to a new house - Accommodation proof

Post by kashyap80 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:37 pm

Hi,

I have ILR and my wife is currently applying for visa under category "Join a family of settled person". Her application submission date is 17th July 2015.

I have a doubt regarding documents for accommodation in the UK. The visa conditions say that we need to show that we have sufficient house for both in UK. I am currently in a single room and therefore I have found a new flat which is suitable for both of us. As part of the application, I am submitting the current tenancy document (which is my current address and will keep this room until my wife's visa is sorted out) and also the tenancy agreement of the new flat which comes into affect from 04th August 2015. I am putting a covering letter explaining that I am currently in a single room which is not sufficient and therefore I have moving to a new house suitable for both of us.

Is this documentation/explanation sufficient?

Regards,
Kashyap.

kashyap80
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Moving to a new house - Accommodation proof

Post by kashyap80 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:32 am

Could somebody guide me on the above query?

Raju1

Re: Moving to a new house - Accommodation proof

Post by Raju1 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:02 am

That should be alright as log as you submitting the rental agreement and no-objection letter from Estate Agents for your wife to stay in the same property..

-Raj