ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tagb2000

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by tagb2000 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Qaiser125, why was the visa refused?

Qaiser125 wrote:hi all i applied for my mother visit visa from pakistan which was refused..i am going to apply again..do i need to send my tenancy agreement sponsor letter again?? thanks

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Qaiser125 wrote:hi all i applied for my mother visit visa from pakistan which was refused..i am going to apply again..do i need to send my tenancy agreement sponsor letter again?? thanks
Hi Qaisar. I'm not an immigration expert but based on my personal experience everything needs to be done again. Sponsor's letter, fresh lodger agreement and bank statements. If they have kept all your original documents with previous application you can send photocopies and explain in visa form that you didn't get your original paperwork back at the time of refusal of previous application. However tenancy agreement and and sponsor's letter should be fresh one. (An immigration expert advised me when I re-applied for my mother).

Good luck

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:11 pm

please helpp!!
on 8 july me n my whole family applied for family visitor visa and tdy we got out results..only my parents got the visa n my sister , niece and n myself did not get the visa.
its a family trip and refusal had put moods off
please can u help as m planning to re apply soon and how to rectify mistake.
in my refusal its sed it dsnt show il return back even tho i had gvin my college letter bt in that letter it was nt written that il come back n resume bt it was written that m a student stuyding this n that.
please guide me

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:13 pm

please please helpp..we wanted th auguest holz as my niece has hols only thn..
is it worth applying priority?

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:37 am

samxyy wrote:please please helpp..we wanted th auguest holz as my niece has hols only thn..
You can reapply as long as you address all the objections raised by the ECO in your first rejection.

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Lagos (Ref:1234567)

Post by Bamtexltd » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:24 am

cocosuwe wrote:Hi Bamtex,I receive same email like yours.pls could you please confirmed for me if you got this at the bottom of the email.

(This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.
This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.
S/N:5721617253A74AD6EF63A7F912274B36).

I will be looking forward to hear from you soon,thanks alot.
No, I didn't receive any kind message.....

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 am

daddy1980 wrote:
samxyy wrote:please please helpp..we wanted th auguest holz as my niece has hols only thn..
You can reapply as long as you address all the objections raised by the ECO in your first rejection.

can u advice what a separated lady can show as her social ties back home..my sister is unemployed, separated and has a child
she was refused fo nt proving shil b back
what ties can she show? is returning for her childs schools an effective point?

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:25 pm

daddy1980 wrote:
what home ties can a separated unemployed lady show?
my sister had applied and was rejected bcoz she dint show hm ties or that she will return.
she is separated with 1 daughter
is her coming back for her daughters school a reason enuf?

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:12 pm

can u advice what a separated lady can show as her social ties back home.

"It might help if you could provide any property documents showing she has economic ties in her home country. Documentary evidence of her source of income etc. also detail of family members living in pakistan. I think a Family certificate issued by NADRA could be used"

my sister is unemployed, separated and has a child
she was refused fo nt proving shil b back
what ties can she show? is returning for her childs schools an effective point?[/quote]

"I would say Yes it is an effective point if you provide a letter from his school"
Good luck

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:26 pm

samxyy wrote:
daddy1980 wrote:
what home ties can a separated unemployed lady show?
my sister had applied and was rejected bcoz she dint show hm ties or that she will return.
she is separated with 1 daughter
is her coming back for her daughters school a reason enuf?
I'm not sure about Priority Service. However, try to provide evidence of her income. If she is supported by family you still have to prove it. I would also suggest if she attaches an Affidavit written on a stamp Paper which should address her personal circumstances like she has to return for her daughter's school. I'm not sure how much weight this stamp paper affidavit carries on visa application( I was advised by a solicitor when I applied visa for one of my relative).
By the way how many family members are not travelling? It's worth mention them in your application.

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:57 am

how is priority fee paid? bfo application or when submitting the docs..please urgent

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:09 am

samxyy wrote:how is priority fee paid? bfo application or when submitting the docs..please urgent

I'm sure you pay it online before you submit your application. At the time of payment it gives you an option whether you want a normal or priority service.

SharePo
Newly Registered

Post by SharePo » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:15 pm

HI Guys,

I have been monitoring the forum for last few weeks. I have applied for my father's visit visa in Karachi Pakistan. Here is my time line.

6month Family Visit Visa

Visa Applied: 3rd July 2015 (My father went to submit the documents at VFS Global).
Visa application Received email from Abu Dhabi : 7th July 2015
Missed the ECO call on 9th July 2015
ECO/HO called on 11th July 2015 and asked general questions ( Name of applicant, Relation, age/DOB , Occupation).
Concluded email with GWF reference received : 20th July 2015
Email from VFS global: 23rd July 2015.
Passport Collected : 23rd July 2015 ( with the Grace of GOD, visa is issued).

Thank you All..

SharePo

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:22 pm

daddy1980 wrote:
samxyy wrote:how is priority fee paid? bfo application or when submitting the docs..please urgent

I'm sure you pay it online before you submit your application. At the time of payment it gives you an option whether you want a normal or priority service.
what is the the charge of priority service for uk visa?

tagb2000

Post by tagb2000 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Priority Visa service info:

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan/use ... ces.html#4

It states it's £120 on top of the original visa fee

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:59 am

tagb2000 wrote:Priority Visa service info:

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:37 am

samxyy wrote:

when getting permission from my nieces father is a letter enough with an identification card with hz signature to confirm the signature or do we need to gt an affidavite?

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:11 pm

samxyy wrote:
samxyy wrote:

when getting permission from my nieces father is a letter enough with an identification card with hz signature to confirm the signature or do we need to gt an affidavite?

will i get my visa this time?
last timw in my refusal thy stated that my college letter did nt mention i will rrsume back so this time my college letter wrote that il resume n i also paid my college fees wich th college confirms and il also attach the receipt..
is that ok?

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:56 am

samxyy wrote:
samxyy wrote:

I'd get it done on a stamp paper. And also attach proof of relationship that can be their family certificate or Form B

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:59 am

will i get my visa this time?
last timw in my refusal thy stated that my college letter did nt mention i will rrsume back so this time my college letter wrote that il resume n i also paid my college fees wich th college confirms and il also attach the receipt..
is that ok?[/quote]

Unfortunately, very difficult to predict questions ECO may have in his mind. I think your new letter should do the job

samxyy
Newly Registered

Post by samxyy » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:19 am

daddy1980 wrote:will i get my visa this time?
is that ok?
Unfortunately, very difficult to predict questions ECO may have in his mind. I think your new letter should do the job[/quote]

thank you..please pray for me.

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:58 pm

samxyy wrote:
daddy1980 wrote:will i get my visa this time?
is that ok?
Unfortunately, very difficult to predict questions ECO may have in his mind. I think your new letter should do the job
thank you..please pray for me.[/quote]

Hope for the best
Good luck :)

Ibi69
Newly Registered

Post by Ibi69 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:55 am

Dear All
I submitted my visa application on 25 June 2015 and on 14 July i received email from British Embassy Abu Dhabi that my application has been concluded and soon i will be contacted from the UK Visa center. Its been 2 weeks since the eamil received and even a week has passed after Eid holidays. Can anyone suggest how to contact Gerry's Islamabad or the delay is normal. I will be gfrateful for any useful suggestion.
Regards

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:23 am

Ibi69 wrote:Dear All
I submitted my visa application on 25 June 2015 and on 14 July i received email from British Embassy Abu Dhabi that my application has been concluded and soon i will be contacted from the UK Visa center. Its been 2 weeks since the eamil received and even a week has passed after Eid holidays. Can anyone suggest how to contact Gerry's Islamabad or the delay is normal. I will be gfrateful for any useful suggestion.
Regards
Strange, usually it takes 3-4 days after that concluded email. You should have received another email from VFS GLOBAL saying that's your documents were ready for collection. Have a quick look in your junk mail. I'm trying to look for a phone number if I come across will post it here. Did you subscribe to their sms service??
Good Luck

Ibi69
Newly Registered

Post by Ibi69 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:39 am

Thank u daddy1988
yeah thats what i was wondering as the response time is 3-4 days but in my case its been over two weeks now. Yes, i did subscribe to SMS service as well and checked my junk mail as well. I'll grateful if you could find some direct no as the UAN given on their sites do not give any information about UK visa and even the passport tracking system is useless as it does not give any result.
Regards