ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsored Family Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Abhinav_Anand
Newly Registered

Sponsored Family Visitor Visa

Post by Abhinav_Anand » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Hi All,
I intend to apply for a visitor visa for my parents to visit us for a short time. My father's account balance wouldn't be sufficient and I am planning to sponsor their trip to the UK. I plan to provide all my finances in the UK and my parents' finance from the home country. They have their own house as well.

Will it be okay if I send them money from here and they can show that the money is available to them for use?

I am trying to avoid any rejections based on financial grounds so any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!
Abhinav

batleykhan

Re: Sponsored Family Visitor Visa

Post by batleykhan » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:15 pm

I think you need to show show clear evidence ( documented) that your parents will return home after the visit as that is the No 1 reason for refusal, rather than what your posting about( which I don't think will be a problem by the way).

Abhinav_Anand
Newly Registered

Re: Sponsored Family Visitor Visa

Post by Abhinav_Anand » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:44 am

Thanks for your advise, but I think that some of the ways to show that one will go back are
- Good bank balance back home
- Property
- Family Ties

My question was, in the absence of 1 of the above how do you ensure that you have convinced the Home Office?