ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration to New Zealand?

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

archigabe

Immigration to New Zealand?

Post by archigabe » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:32 pm

According to the London Telegraph, Obese immigrants are not welcome in New Zealand.

New Zealand bars British man's 'fat' wife

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... fat117.xml
A British man who moved to New Zealand has been told by officials that his wife is too fat to join him.

Richie Trezise, 35, a rugby-playing Welshman, lost weight to gain entry to New Zealand after being rejected for being overweight and a potential burden on the health care system.

His wife, Rowan, is now on a strict diet. However, she has been battling for months to shed the pounds so they can be reunited and live Down Under.

Mr Trezise moved to New Zealand in September after shedding two inches from his waist on a crash diet. He said that if his wife was not allowed to come out by Christmas they would abandon the idea of emigrating.

His employer-backed skills visa was initially rejected by immigration officials when they discovered that his body mass index, or BMI, was 42, making him morbidly obese.

global gypsy

Post by global gypsy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:49 pm

Hopefully this will keep off many of the Mc-fed people from NZ
:)
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Post by Administrator » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:12 am

:lol:

Wellllll ... Kiwi is an island nation, and they're gonna lose out to global warming as the sea rises. Maybe they're trying to keep the islands lighter so they'll float higher ...? :wink:

the Admin

Docterror

Post by Docterror » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:11 am

:lol:

What will we read of next?
Jabi

global gypsy

Post by global gypsy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:26 pm

Recently I was in Chicago (after many years!) and was struck by the number of overweight people all around. At this rate, you won't find many Yanks migrating to Kiwiland...
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans

EU_Patriot
Newly Registered

Post by EU_Patriot » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:59 am

global gypsy wrote:Recently I was in Chicago (after many years!) and was struck by the number of overweight people all around. At this rate, you won't find many Yanks migrating to Kiwiland...
Yeah I was in LA is its really bad. I have been to NZ and its getting just as worse as the US IMO. Im from the EU myself and to what Im used to of slim, beautiful attractive girls I was shocked to see lots of Kiwis walking round with big handles and bulging tummies. Its terrible. I thought NZ was a place where people took pride in themselves, but No they obviously dont care and its worse for the native culture, Maori too let alone the Pacific Islanders are by far the worse.

EUCitizen
Newly Registered

how dummy you are

Post by EUCitizen » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:34 pm

I do like to visit NZ aways for whale watching. You can see them offshore as well as resting on the beach and at the terraces. It's very interesting for me that they sometimes refer to these whales as women and give them nice names. I've also noticed that all NZ population is extremely healthy. I think this happens because 70% of Kiwis are heavy drinkers, not to mention pee addicts. The most amazing factor is the mental health of Kiwis. You will not find a dump place on this Earth with so many psychos and imbecils, under the false impression that they are the "bieeest". It must be the sickness of the isolation on an otherwise barren island lost in the vastity of the Pacific.
So all of you who want to immigrate to NZ I wish you good luck! :lol:

chris123
- thin ice -

Post by chris123 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 pm

If you want to go to New Zealand than you visit the official site of that country's home office who will tell you all things in details.This is the best way.