ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Application refused!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thutmose
Bangladesh

Re: Extension Application refused!

Post by thutmose » Wed May 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Moneysoft FPS doesn't show the NI number though. And it shows initial and the surname. Are they gonna say NI number missing from FPS hence you don't score points on job creation?

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 5:56 pm

zimba88 wrote:
raj.m wrote:Guys, my accountant has just sent me my RTI submissions and this is what it looks like:

I'm totally clueless now. Is this what it should look like?
Yes, The is an RTI FPS report.
Each report shows your starter/leavers employees, salaries paid to each employee and taxes which need to be paid in that month

Hi Zimba88

Each report is not showing starter/leavers. Only the first one is showing the starter. Even the salaries are not shown on any of them. Is that okay? This is how it is :

will this be okay?

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal... Did you sent P11 ? As you mentioned and what format was it? Coz P11 is also acceptable and is alternative to FPS.
If you gad submitted P11 that shows starter/leaver and tax info that shud have been accepted as evidence for job creation.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 11:37 pm

FKS21177 wrote:Sorry to hear about your refusal... Did you sent P11 ? As you mentioned and what format was it? Coz P11 is also acceptable and is alternative to FPS.
If you gad submitted P11 that shows starter/leaver and tax info that shud have been accepted as evidence for job creation.
I also sent them P11 and it is in this format :

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Wed May 11, 2016 11:40 pm

aby00156 wrote:Admin Review won't help much as FPS is mandatory and clearly mentioned in the guidance.
Also, You submitted a CAR dated Nov 2012 which is again not acceptable. Print the latest CAR from the companies house website and use that for your application.

I would suggest to wait for your documents to arrive and then re-apply again with all documents (this time correct).
But if I wait for my documents to be returned in order to re-apply, would that not make me an overstayer?

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Wed May 11, 2016 11:44 pm

That's exactly what you need as per rules and for new application. New application with complete case review is highly recommended.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Wed May 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Rather waiting collect all docs again and apply. Your passport will be retained anyway.

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:28 am

This seems absolutrly perpect coz it has got leaver/starter and tax details and the guidlines say it is acceptable Evidence dont know its not accepted> have you provided P11 for all period claiming the employement? was any missing
raj.m wrote:
FKS21177 wrote:Sorry to hear about your refusal... Did you sent P11 ? As you mentioned and what format was it? Coz P11 is also acceptable and is alternative to FPS.
I also sent them P11 and it is in this format :

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:51 am

raj.m wrote: But if I wait for my documents to be returned in order to re-apply, would that not make me an overstayer?
You should receive your documents within 14 days of refusal (which will be end of you AD Review period) and you will have another 14 days to re-apply.
If you apply after your AD review period then you become an over-stayer. But if visa granted then this overstaying period is ignored during your ILR.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:52 am

thutmose wrote:Moneysoft FPS doesn't show the NI number though. And it shows initial and the surname. Are they gonna say NI number missing from FPS hence you don't score points on job creation?
I use money-soft and the FPS surely does not have NI but it does show full name of the employee. The money-soft FPS is acceptable by HMRC hence Home office will not have any problem with that.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:54 am

raj.m wrote:
Each report is not showing starter/leavers. Only the first one is showing the starter. Even the salaries are not shown on any of them. Is that okay? This is how it is :

will this be okay?
Only the first FPS shows the joining date and the last FPS will show the leaving date, remaining FPS will have the standard data.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:57 am

Section 3c applies to end of AR even if AR is refused?

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Thu May 12, 2016 8:33 am

[quote="FKS21177"]This seems absolutrly perpect coz it has got leaver/starter and tax details and the guidlines say it is acceptable Evidence dont know its not accepted> have you provided P11 for all period claiming the employement? was any missing

[quote="raj.m"][quote="FKS21177"]Sorry to hear about your refusal... Did you sent P11 ? As you mentioned and what format was it? Coz P11 is also acceptable and is alternative to FPS.
If you gad submitted P11 that shows starter/leaver and tax info that shud have been accepted as evidence for job creation.[/quote]

I also sent them P11 and it is in this format : [/quote][/quote]

Can you please refer or link in the guidance that RTIs can replaced by P11.
Because I am searching for that in guidance.
Please put your comments and link

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Thu May 12, 2016 8:37 am

184. You must provide evidence to show you are reporting Pay As You Earn (PAYE) income tax appropriately to HMRC. Acceptable evidence includes printouts of Employee Payment Records, Real Time-Full Payment Submissions (either a series of individual monthly submissions, including the first submission or summaries), or an original HMRC P45 or P46, which either together or individually show the total payments made to the settled workers, as well as the tax deducted and date which they started working for your business.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 12, 2016 8:38 am

aby00156 wrote:
thutmose wrote:Moneysoft FPS doesn't show the NI number though. And it shows initial and the surname. Are they gonna say NI number missing from FPS hence you don't score points on job creation?
I use money-soft and the FPS surely does not have NI but it does show full name of the employee. The money-soft FPS is acceptable by HMRC hence Home office will not have any problem with that.
Your FPS does not need to have the NI numbers. You can also change the way names are displayed in the Moneysoft settings.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:39 am

Business2business wrote:184. You must provide evidence to show you are reporting Pay As You Earn (PAYE) income tax appropriately to HMRC. Acceptable evidence includes printouts of Employee Payment Records, Real Time-Full Payment Submissions (either a series of individual monthly submissions, including the first submission or summaries), or an original HMRC P45 or P46, which either together or individually show the total payments made to the settled workers, as well as the tax deducted and date which they started working for your business.

hi businesstobusiness..... P11 is employee payment record. isnt it ?

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Thu May 12, 2016 11:23 am

Ok why the op refused

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu May 12, 2016 12:39 pm

fyi - interesting related case - P11 refused:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 09015.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

yyyekj
Newly Registered

Post by yyyekj » Fri May 13, 2016 9:33 pm

I may have a different suggestion for you: do the AR anyway, meanwhile prepare the documents for a new application. I say it because I won my AR previously.It is no harm that you do AR first, even lose eventually, you will still have 28 days to submit a new application after your AR decision has been issued.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri May 13, 2016 10:39 pm

yyyekj wrote:I may have a different suggestion for you: do the AR anyway, meanwhile prepare the documents for a new application. I say it because I won my AR previously.It is no harm that you do AR first, even lose eventually, you will still have 28 days to submit a new application after your AR decision has been issued.
Hi
Could you please share more details about the AR as you are one of the few who has succeeded at AR?

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Sat May 14, 2016 1:49 pm

yyyekj wrote:I may have a different suggestion for you: do the AR anyway, meanwhile prepare the documents for a new application. I say it because I won my AR previously.It is no harm that you do AR first, even lose eventually, you will still have 28 days to submit a new application after your AR decision has been issued.
Yes, that's what I have decided to do. I'm not very hopeful with the AR but it will give me some time to prepare for the fresh application.

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Sun May 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Hello everyone

I have come across with this guy's post as he got his ILR and he submitted P11.
entrepreneur » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Hello All,

I generated 5 million turnover to qualify for ILR,and submitted the following documents.

Personal

1. Application Form ( for ILR )
2. Life in UK test certificate
3. English Test certificate (trinity college)
4. 6 months bank statement

Business :

1. Certificate of incorporation
2. Company house current appointment report
3. Business account statement
4. Unaudited accounts with compilation report
5. Director loan agreement
6. Meeting minutes for director loan
7. Acknowledgement of a company tax return (CT620)
8. Certificate of VAT registration
9. Business rate bill for business premises
10. Business premises lease agreement copy

Employees :

1. Accountant letter confirming the creation of jobs
2. P11's
3. P35
4. Employees payment history report
5. Employees status documents and wages slips copies
Below you can see copy of my post for my application timeline
Re: ILR postal applications (excluding SET(LR))
Postby entrepreneur » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Alhamdulilah by grace of Allah We have received our ILR. Also thanks to this forum.

Set (0)Tier 1 Entrepreneur ( Accelerated Route )
Myself and 2 Dependants

Date of application: 12/05/2014
Date of application received at HO: 13/05/2014
Date bio-metrics completed: 06/06/2014
Date of BRP received : 01/09/2014 (Only for 1 Dependant) remaining today 05/09/2014 collected from dx depot (missed delivery)
Date of originals received : 04/09/2014
Date of decision letter : Still waiting ... (

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sun May 15, 2016 6:46 pm

old rules now changed

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Sun May 15, 2016 7:22 pm

Dear regularuser,
He submitted P35, it is old form like the modern form FPS.
P35=FPS

Thanks

amiao6
Newly Registered

Post by amiao6 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:40 pm

jafersadeq wrote:Dear raj
My FPS in the link:
http://oi63.tinypic.com/30c25wl.jpg
take a look

Thanks
Dear Jafersadeq,

Thank you for posting your FPS. I think my accountant uses the same payroll software as the FPS format looks exactly the same. But my accountant said you can not find the employee's start date on this FPS. So my question is that do you have the start date on your FPS? Or can you re-generate the report again by adding the start date information at somewhere in the system?

Thank you very much.