ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for dependents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

madhanipr
Newly Registered

ILR for dependents

Post by madhanipr » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 am

Hello,

I need some info on ILR application.

1. Can dependents of Tier 1 General apply for ILR without the main applicant having ILR?

I am the main applicant and have not completed the 5 year qualifying period. My wife and daughter have however completed more than 3 years in UK. Can they apply for ILR now and I apply later?

Thanks.

vinny

Re: ILR for dependents

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:58 am

No, unless the dependants qualify under Long Residence.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

madhanipr
Newly Registered

Post by madhanipr » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:28 pm

Thanks for your response. I have since applied and obtained my ILR and will be applying for my wife's in next few days.

Taiwo123
Newly Registered

Post by Taiwo123 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:48 am

madhanipr wrote:Thanks for your response. I have since applied and obtained my ILR and will be applying for my wife's in next few days.

What is required for my dependants to make their application after I have gotten my own ILR through long residence but they have completed 5 years on the PBS and which Form will they use for their ILR

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:56 am

Taiwo123 wrote:
madhanipr wrote:Thanks for your response. I have since applied and obtained my ILR and will be applying for my wife's in next few days.

What is required for my dependants to make their application after I have gotten my own ILR through long residence but they have completed 5 years on the PBS and which Form will they use for their ILR
Please continue in your own topic you have already started with this question where you have already received responses. They don't qualify for ILR as already advised.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.