ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 G Dependent - Various Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

developer101

Tier 1 G Dependent - Various Queries

Post by developer101 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:04 am

Hello,

Situation - I have got ILR and I never had to pay surcharge. My wife who is still on Tier 1 General dependant (as I was on Tier 1 General before getting ILR) is due to renew her visa soon (Tier 1 general extension). I got stuck on when applying for her IHS.

No where I see an option to select for me being on ILR. Only visa routes I see are FLR,FLR(O) , Tier 1,2,5 etc but no ILR option. What needs to be done now?

Please help. Are there any ways to pay on phone and IHS number?

Casa

Re: Health Surcharge as dependant

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:16 am

Your wife should be applying 'alone'.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

developer101

Post by developer101 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:21 am

Thanks for reply. How she go about doing that? what option she needs to select? Thanks again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:29 am

She is the applicant applying alone. Do not put your details in. She applies as Tier 1G Dep.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

developer101

Post by developer101 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:33 am

Ok got it, problem solved. thanks very much.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:40 am

developer101 wrote:Ok got it, problem solved. thanks very much.
You're not alone. The HO have created a confusing application, which is frequently the case. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

developer101

Tier 1 General dependant extension

Post by developer101 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:59 am

Hello again,

My wife is on Tier 1 General Dependent and I am on ILR. She gonna renew her visa soon by post (visa expiring on 16 August 2016).

I had a question regarding IHS which was answered and sorted so that is good. Now I have question about supporting documents related to council tax/utility bills and bank statements.

1. Bank statements are on my name and are for last months. I got them few days ago, how recent they need to be prior to sending the application.
2, one council tax and one utility bill she is adding to the application and both the bills have her and my name on them. Is this enough to satisfy the requirement of submitting council tax and utility bill?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 G Dependent - Various Queries

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:05 am

Topics merged. Please keep all your questions on the same application in a single topic/thread. See Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa

Re: Tier 1 General dependant extension

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:08 am

developer101 wrote:Hello again,

My wife is on Tier 1 General Dependent and I am on ILR. She gonna renew her visa soon by post (visa expiring on 16 August 2016).

I had a question regarding IHS which was answered and sorted so that is good. Now I have question about supporting documents related to council tax/utility bills and bank statements.

1. Bank statements are on my name and are for last months. I got them few days ago, how recent they need to be prior to sending the application.
2, one council tax and one utility bill she is adding to the application and both the bills have her and my name on them. Is this enough to satisfy the requirement of submitting council tax and utility bill?

Thanks
1. The most recent bank statement prior to submitting the application should be no older than 28 days.
2. Unfortunately not sufficient. You need to submit 6 separate pieces of evidence in joint names spread as evenly as possible throughout the qualifying period. If you don't have proof of address in joint names, you need to submit 12 in single names. They don't all have to be bills or official documents.
Anything with name and address will be accepted.
(Casa, not CR001)

developer101

Post by developer101 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:17 am

Hello again,

I do not see where it is written 6 different evidences? Now what should we do? we have only 2 recent bills on joint names and rest all of them are on my name only. As now we really want to submit the application , we do not have much time left.

Please help.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:28 am

My error. I misread as FLR(M). You should be fine with what you have.
(Casa, not CR001)

developer101

Post by developer101 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:36 am

Casa wrote:My error. I misread as FLR(M). You should be fine with what you have.
]

Its for Tier 1 General dependant extension. Thanks:)

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:39 am

developer101 wrote:
Casa wrote:My error. I misread as FLR(M). You should be fine with what you have.
]

Its for Tier 1 General dependant extension. Thanks:)
I can see that now. Sorry for the confusion (I've given up coffee)! :roll:
(Casa, not CR001)