ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General dependant without Life in the UK Test

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ASIFRAUF
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General dependant without Life in the UK Test

Post by ASIFRAUF » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi
I am going to apply for ILR on completion of 5 years of Tier 1 General. I am also applying for my son for ilr who is over 5 years old now. My wife have been on Tier 1 Dependant throughout my tier 1 General status. But unfortunately she couldn't pass her life in the uk test in her first attempt.
Can you please let me know what form I use for her? Is it Tier 1 dependant.
If so
Do I need to apply for her separately as I am also applying for ilr almost same time. All of us have got same expiry date that is 11th July 2016.
Or I should include the tier 1 dependant form along with my ilr application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 General dependant without Life in the UK Test

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Tier 1 General dependent form.

If applying in person for all of you, she needs a separate appointment to you as her category of application is not ILR. You apply alone for ILR with your son, you do not 'include' her with your application and book a separate appointment after yours (maybe 2 hours later) for her extension (if applying in person).

Don't forget that she will have to pay the immigration health surcharge before she can submit her extension application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.