ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Original, printed and scanned copies are all ok?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Connie86
Newly Registered

Original, printed and scanned copies are all ok?

Post by Connie86 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:23 am

Hi All,

Another questions about the documents:

1) Employers' letters, can they be the scanned copies employers sent to me by email after I left my previous jobs?

2) At my current job the payslips are sent electronically, if I print them are they valid or do I need another letter by my employer stating that these are correct?

3) About my bank statements, do I have to send the originals I have received from the bank in the five years I have to cover or may I send statements newly printed which show only the salary I have received for each job?

Thanks,

Connie

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Re: Original, printed and scanned copies are all ok?

Post by alex1128 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:43 am

Connie86 wrote:Hi All,

1) Employers' letters, can they be the scanned copies employers sent to me by email after I left my previous jobs?

2) At my current job the payslips are sent electronically, if I print them are they valid or do I need another letter by my employer stating that these are correct?

3) About my bank statements, do I have to send the originals I have received from the bank in the five years I have to cover or may I send statements newly printed which show only the salary I have received for each job?

Thanks,

Connie
1) yes as long as they contain employers contact details in case the HO wants to check their validity.
2) e-payslips are fine as long as you submit the bank statements showing the wages going in.
3) you need to send the bank statements for the last 5 years !
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

Connie86
Newly Registered

Re: Original, printed and scanned copies are all ok?

Post by Connie86 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:13 pm

alex1128 wrote:
Connie86 wrote:Hi All,

Thanks,

Connie
1) yes as long as they contain employers contact details in case the HO wants to check their validity.
2) e-payslips are fine as long as you submit the bank statements showing the wages going in.
3) you need to send the bank statements for the last 5 years !

Thanks for your reply Alex. In this post http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... d#p1368772 I have found a slightly different answer. Any other advice?