ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In-country Tier 1 - ILR Application Process Times and Status

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SameerSheikh

In-country Tier 1 - ILR Application Process Times and Status

Post by SameerSheikh » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi Admins

Can I please request the admins or anyone to start a thread for Incountry ILR applications and the statuses/outcomes. So that people here can find out if there are successes too along with any refusals. Also if possible people can mention their source of earnings e.g Self employed + Salaries Employed etc so that we know each application that is being processed has what sort of nature the case worker is looking into.

Regards
Sameer Sheikh

SameerSheikh

Re: In-country Tier 1 - ILR Application Process Times and St

Post by SameerSheikh » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Forgot to mention that this is for Main Applicants rather than dependents as I can see another thread for dependents is already running. Apologies if I couldn't find the right one, then please redirect me to the right thread link.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: In-country Tier 1 - ILR Application Process Times and St

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:28 pm

There are already numerous timeline threads and numerous topics on these issues in the ILR sub forum. Suggest do a search there to find what you are looking for. We certainly do not need another long running, rambling Tier 2 G to ILR thread. The Tier 1 G sub forum is not the place for this.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.