ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Request - EEA FM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chinkyjoana

Passport Request - EEA FM

Post by chinkyjoana » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:53 am

Hello..

Can anyone advise how long does the home office returns the passport once you requested it back? I have received my COA last 14 of July and requested my passport back along with my husband's as we need to travel by 2nd week of August. Will HO give me any tracking number about my passport? I need it urgently.

Thanks

Member of Standing

Re: Passport Request - EEA FM

Post by member » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:56 am

Did you request your passports back after you received the COA?

chinkyjoana

Re: Passport Request - EEA FM

Post by chinkyjoana » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:12 am

member wrote:Did you request your passports back after you received the COA?
Yes I did. I received my COA on the 14th and requested my passport the same day. Any idea if the home office's gonna provide any details on returning the passport?

chinkyjoana

Passport request from UKBA

Post by chinkyjoana » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:49 pm

HI all,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have requested my passport back from the home office last 14th of July after receiving my COA along with my husband´s passport (eu citizen) for an urgent travel need. I havent received any reply since then and until today I havent received our passports still. I have sent a progress report today hoping someone will contact me after. I really need my passport by Monday. Is there any email I can write to for this to be dealt urgently? I am getting frustrated as I will have an appointment to the embassy of Portugal next week and I need the passport.

Thank you.