ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa documents to show home country Ties

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shieldguy

Visit visa documents to show home country Ties

Post by shieldguy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello I need advice that what documents people are adding to show the ties for home country to show that they will return back home

I am applying for my parents visit visa both are un-employed and depend on me and my brother who live with them and also help them financially, sister live in same country but don't live with parents as they married, what documents my parents can add to show that brother live with them and also help them financially also what documents related to sister I can add as a prove of relation (there I.D card??)

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visit visa documents to show home country Ties

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:30 pm

No need to post the same query in a different sub forum when you have a topic in the General Immigration Forum.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... l#p1384627
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.