ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requesting for Passport advice needed!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tayo777
Newly Registered

Requesting for Passport advice needed!!!

Post by tayo777 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:22 am

Hi Everyone, Please I will like someone to put us through on requesting for our documents. I and my Wife "EEA National" applied for Residence card and Registration certificate respectively on 29th of June. We both enclosed our documents together in the same envelope. I enrolled for my biometrics on 2nd of August, now we decided to request for our documents back from the HO. Filling out the request form I got to a point where to either request for "All Documents" or "Passport" .
I will like to ask if I can request for "ALL DOCUMENTS" without causing any problem with my application or I should only request for "MY PASSPORT" alone as the Main Applicant..
Also, I will like to know if requesting for the document covers my wife passport too or she should fill a separate request form requesting for her document too.
Thank you lovely people..

Moderator Edit: Please post in standard size text. Your post has been edited.