ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will shoplifting police warning 7 years ago will affect

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zzafrin
Newly Registered

Will shoplifting police warning 7 years ago will affect

Post by Zzafrin » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:22 am

Hi everyone
I am so so so embarrass right now can't even explain . I came to uk in 2006 . I think 2009/2010 I was caught for shoplifting that was my first and my last time in my entire life . I'm writing this and getting red and my heart is going 100miles sec . 2012 I was granted my ILR , it's been 4 years now I planning to do natrulisation application soon . Will it affect me ? I was given a warning by the police becos I had clean record and the police ask me to go. I'm so embarrass about this I have never even told my husband and till today no body knows . I don't want to disclose in my application natrulisation form in front of my husband.
I don't know what to do .. Pls help me . I don't know 6/7 years old police warning is count as a criminal conviction in uk and will be looked into .
Thank you for ur time reading it and I can't wait for any advise

noajthan

Re: Will shoplifting police warning 7 years ago will affect

Post by noajthan » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:14 am

All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

BIG Dobby
inactive

Post by BIG Dobby » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:29 pm

Zzafrin wrote:Hi everyone
I am so so so embarrass right now can't even explain . I came to uk in 2006 . I think 2009/2010 I was caught for shoplifting that was my first and my last time in my entire life . I'm writing this and getting red and my heart is going 100miles sec . 2012 I was granted my ILR , it's been 4 years now I planning to do natrulisation application soon . Will it affect me ? I was given a warning by the police becos I had clean record and the police ask me to go. I'm so embarrass about this I have never even told my husband and till today no body knows . I don't want to disclose in my application natrulisation form in front of my husband.
I don't know what to do .. Pls help me . I don't know 6/7 years old police warning is count as a criminal conviction in uk and will be looked into .

ALL CAUTIONS, WARNINGS AND CONVICTIONS MUST BE DECLARED. IF U DONT, YOU MAY BE REFUSED FOR 'CONCEALMENT OF MATERIAL FACTS' WHICH IS SIN AGAINST THE 'HOLY SPIRIT'. DO NOT HIDE ANYTHING TO UR HUSBAND - IF HE FINDS OUT LATER - THAT MAY BE THE END OF THAT MARRIAGE. GOOD LUCK

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:34 pm

BIG Dobby wrote:

ALL CAUTIONS, WARNINGS AND CONVICTIONS MUST BE DECLARED. IF U DONT, YOU MAY BE REFUSED FOR 'CONCEALMENT OF MATERIAL FACTS' WHICH IS SIN AGAINST THE 'HOLY SPIRIT'. DO NOT HIDE ANYTHING TO UR HUSBAND - IF HE FINDS OUT LATER - THAT MAY BE THE END OF THAT MARRIAGE. GOOD LUCK
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:36 pm

BIG Dobby wrote:

This was posted a month ago!

Also please desist from posting in capitals. This is the online equivalent of shouting.

Neither is the forum the place for judgements or warnings based on religious doctrine.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.