ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Printout document from Companies House

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jafersadeq

Printout document from Companies House

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:08 pm

Dear Gurus,

According to Appendix A-Immigration Rules, there are many items require a printout document from Companies House, I wonder if it is possible the include all of them by providing CAR, or a printout from their website to show what they ask, below is all items:

App.A-SD-46-(c)-(i)(2) :
(c) The applicant must provide the following specified documents to show that he has established a UK business:
(i) Evidence that the business has business premises in the United Kingdom:
(2) If the applicant is a director, printout of a Companies House document showing the address of the registered office in the UK, or head office in the UK if it has no registered office, and the applicant’s name, as it appears on the application form, as a director.

App.A-46-SD-(f)-(ii):
f) Where Table 5 apply and the applicant’s last grant of entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, and points were awarded from Table 4, he must provide the following specified documents as evidence of his registration as a director within the 6 months after the specified date in the relevant table:
(ii) If the applicant was a director of a new or existing company, he must provide a printout from Companies House of the company’s filing history page and of the applicant’s personal appointments history, showing the date of his appointment as a director of that company, which must be no more than 8 months after the specified date in the relevant table.

App.A-46-SD-(g)-(ii):
(g) The applicant must provide the following specified documents as evidence of his current registration as self-employed or as a director:
(ii) If the applicant is claiming points for currently being a director of a UK company, he must provide a printout of a Current Appointment Report from Companies House, dated no earlier than three months before the date of the application, listing the applicant as a director of the company, and confirming the date of his appointment. The company must be actively trading and not struck-off, or dissolved or in liquidation on the date that the printout was produced.

App.A-SD-46-(h)-(v):
h) if the applicant is required to score points for job creation in Table 5 or Table 6, he must provide the following:
(v) if the applicant was a director of a company, a printout from Companies House of the company’s filing history page and of the applicant’s personal appointments history, and showing the date of his appointment as a director of that company, to confirm that he was a director of the company that employed the settled worker at the time that the settled worker was employed.

App.A-48-(a)-(ii)

48. Points will only be awarded in respect of a UK business or businesses.
(a) A business will be considered to be a UK business if:
(ii) it has a registered office in the UK, except where the applicant is registered with HM revenue & Customs as self-employed and does not have a business office.

Please advise,

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Printout document from Companies House

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:35 pm

If you have been a director of one company so far and throughout your entire stay, then a SINGLE CAR copy from companies house will simply satisfy all of the above.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:04 pm

zimba88 wrote:If you have been a director of one company so far and throughout your entire stay, then a SINGLE CAR copy from companies house will simply satisfy all of the above.
Thanks Zimba,
I am a director of two companies.
Shall I print a screenshot of Beta link.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:20 pm

No. You should get your CAR from companies house webCheck service: http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:56 pm

Also you can phone Companies house to post you CAR,
They charge £3.

Although Printout from Webcheck service which is Free of Cost as Zimba mentioned also satisfy it.

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:43 am

Dear Gurus,

I know how to get CAR, but my question is: Why do they say printout from companies house to show the filing history and personal appointment history instead of current appointment report??, they mentioned the current appointment report to show the current director !!, so they can ask for CAR in each paragraph, CAR does not show resignations...and they want personal appointment history, no history in CAR mentioned.
I know that CAR can cover all paragraphs but it is not a strong document to show personal appointment history and HO confused us by writing that in different paragraphs.
I called C.H and they just have CAR !! but they said (you can get a print out from Beta link of CH).

Thanks,

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:21 pm

You are confusing yourself. CAR you download has the filling history as the last page. They repeated this multiple times because you could technically invest in company A, create employment in company B and then move on from both those companies to start new company C. You should still be able to extend as long as you send each CAR to show you were a director during the first 6 month & when investment happened & when jobs were created & within the 30 days of applying for extension and each of these could have happened in a different company

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:13 pm

Zimba has explained it Well, It will clear many doubts.

Best of Luck with your application.

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Thanks Zimba..explained it very well.
where there's a will there's a way

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:09 pm

You are confusing yourself. CAR you download has the filling history as the last page. They repeated this multiple times because you could technically invest in company A, create employment in company B and then move on from both those companies to start new company C. You should still be able to extend as long as you send each CAR to show you were a director during the first 6 month & when investment happened & when jobs were created & within the 30 days of applying for extension and each of these could have happened in a different company
By reading the policy guidance I've confused my self about this topic
If you were a director of a new or existing company you must provide a printout from Companies House of the company’s filing history page and a printout of a Current Appointment Report, listing you as a director of a company that is actively trading, and showing the date of your appointment as a director of that company.
149. If the date on the Current Appointment Report was more than 8 months after your specified datewe will not award any points for this section.

Zimba88 I've read your comment about this saying a single CAR would be enough for all the CAR that are mentioned in the guidance is that right ya ?

rajrea
Mood:
India

Post by rajrea » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Please clarify me about this paragraph in policy guidance

"If the date on the Current Appointment Report was more than 8 months after your specified datewe will not award any points for this section."

And

In above comment you've mentioned that
ou should still be able to extend as long as you send each CAR to show you were a director during the first 6 month & when investment happened & when jobs were created & within the 30 days of applying for extension
I believe that the above comment was made based on the situation that person has invested in 2 business as a director right ? or

Do we need provide CAR dated with in 6 months after we received initial application to show as a director during the first 6 month & when investment happened & when jobs were created & within the 30 days of applying for extension ?

I myself and my team member registered a company even before we got our initial visa

Please advise

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:59 pm

"If the date on the Current Appointment Report was more than 8 months after your specified date we will not award any points for this section."
This is referring to the date on CAR when you BECAME A DIRECTOR when you arrived in the UK (6 months if you switched in the UK)
If you were a director before switching to Tier 1E, YOU ALREADY MET THIS CONDITION :!: :!: :!:
I believe that the above comment was made based on the situation that person has invested in 2 business as a director right ?
YES, I CLEARLY explained it in the example above, why is it this still an issue !! :?
Do we need provide CAR dated with in 6 months after we received initial application to show as a director during the first 6 month & when investment happened & when jobs were created & within the 30 days of applying for extension ?
No :?

IF YOU HAD ONE COMPANY FROM THE BEGINNING, ONE CAR IS ENOUGH

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:14 pm

rajrea wrote:Please clarify me about this paragraph in policy guidance

"If the date on the Current Appointment Report was more than 8 months after your specified datewe will not award any points for this section."
Interesting, I'm not sure what they mean by this point either. As the CAR will have the dates of incorporation of the company and the appointment of the director in it, regardless whether the document itself was produced two years ago or one day before you submit your application!

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:34 pm

Dear Forum memebrs,
I have read on many threads that a single CAR will serve the purpose but there is nothing named current appointment report in my webfiling history.

Is it confirmation statement (replacement of annual return) you submit as a proof to HO?
Or is it a webfiling detail that you can request companies house to email you that have company details/overview?
I have also checked information on webchecker? Do i need a print of that too?

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:43 pm

I have read on many threads that a single CAR will serve the purpose but there is nothing named current appointment report in my webfiling history.
You should get your CAR from companies house webCheck service: http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk
Find your company and click on 'Order information on this company'
Is it confirmation statement (replacement of annual return) you submit as a proof to HO?
No
Or is it a webfiling detail that you can request companies house to email you that have company details/overview?
I have also checked information on webchecker? Do i need a print of that too?
Use the link above and ORDER the Current Appointment Report from the service for FREE (you need to create an account first)
Find your company and click on 'Order information on this company'. You will be able to order the CAR easily for FREE.
You then get Current Appointment Report PDF file to download which is the document you want to print & send.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:52 pm

zimba88 wrote:
You should get your CAR from companies house webCheck service: http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk
Filling history is the last page of this CAR document.

Use the link above and ORDER the Current Appointment Report from the service for FREE (you need to create an account first)
You then get Current Appointment Report PDF file to download which is the document you want to print & send.
Exactly as Zimba88 said, you need to register and create an account first, then add the Current Appointment Report to your shoping basket which is Free. When finishing your order you'll be able to download a PDF version of the CAR.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:00 pm

+1

Alternatively you can phone Companies house and order CAR.
They will charge £3 and post you in 1 or 2 business days.