ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment in my own name 50k

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xeesee
Member of Standing

Investment in my own name 50k

Post by xeesee » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:55 am

Hello,
i transfer my investment money from my personal Current account to my business account but did not put any reference with that transaction. so business account statement shows payment from current account but not my name with that transaction. will that be OK?

please help

VWS

Re: Investment in my own name 50k

Post by VWS » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:14 am

yes that should be fine but if you do this anymore, kindly do it from a laptop or computer system and put a reference of director loan on this. Also while applying, do highlight these transactions and that dates will be mentioned in the DL agreement anyway. But putting references to such transactions is what makes ur application more clearer.

Goodluck

xeesee
Member of Standing

Post by xeesee » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am

Thanks VWS

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:01 pm

As long as both transactions are matching (business and personal account), then there has to be no issue, just for additional safety you can even get a letter from your bank stating that this payment was done to which account name and number.