ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

12pay RTI FPS, how? Signature not needed anymore?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

seasky
BANNED

12pay RTI FPS, how? Signature not needed anymore?

Post by seasky » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:17 pm

We use 12pay and I have seen in this forum previously it does not produce an RTI FPS form (even though it does RTI FPS). Zimba suggested to use moneysoft as a hack is there any better idea than that? Any part of 12pay to just get the report?

Also have been told no need to sign RTI FPS anymoe in submission is this correct?

PS This is for my ILR application where I have to prove 2 employees since my extension

seasky
BANNED

Re: 12pay RTI FPS, how? Signature not needed anymore?

Post by seasky » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:15 pm

1. In the guidance 11/2016 it does not say RTI FPS needs to be signed.
2. As I am applying for ILR do I need any evidence from before the start of my last period of leave or just the recent one (all my employees are continuing since previous period)
3. 12pay has a report called RTI- Period Summary is this good enough. It does not state starting date in the SW, what to do?

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:44 pm

I am still struggling with 12pay (and lesson to others on this forum, printout the report every time you do the submission)
A.****
12pay DOES NOT produce reports of previous RTI-FPS. It does produce a report that is EXACTLY the same except for the title which is called "Period Summary"

Here is the guidance:
2) For reporting from 6 October 2013 onwards printouts of Real Time-Full Payment Submissions which confirm the report of PAYE income tax to HMRC.

This is a printout of RTI-FPS -data- and it does confirm the report of PAYE income tax.

B.*******
The 2nd problem with 12pay: It does not show the start/end day of employees. It is a monthly report and the employee is suddenly there if new and not there if s/he left the company. (there is another 12pay report that lists all the employee start/end dates)

I am applying for ILR and am using the same employees that worked for me before my extension. I have one new employee since. I have many multiples of the 2 person/years. it is abundantly clear that I have met the employment points. As I am using continous employment as my evidenc

Here is the guidance:

184. This evidence in 1) or 2) above must show the total payments made to the settled workers as well as the tax deducted and date which they started work with the applicant’s business.

So the problem the start month can be deduced from the report but the actual date is not shown.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:24 am

What did you use when you applied for your extension?
was it 12 pay? How did you show the start date ?

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:34 am

cappachino wrote:What did you use when you applied for your extension?
Good question. Back then there was no need for RTI-FPS report. It was p60, p11, payslips etc. This is a relatively newer part of the guidlines.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:36 am

seasky wrote:
Good question. Back then there was no need for RTI-FPS report. It was p60, p11, payslips etc. This is a relatively newer part of the guidlines.
what was the date of your extension and when are you applying for your ILR?

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:05 pm

cappachino wrote:
seasky wrote:
what was the date of your extension and when are you applying for your ILR?

Applied for extension about 2 years ago and applying soon for ILR (as soon as I solve FPS....)

shanky

Post by shanky » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:46 pm

maybe you can enter the payroll data in some new software which can issue RTI/Fps and print it off and send it with your application. Anyways you must be paying RTI.
S

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:14 pm

shanky wrote:maybe you can enter the payroll data in some new software which can issue RTI/Fps and print it off and send it with your application. Anyways you must be paying RTI.
I certainly am paying RTI, every month on time. my software calls the report period summary instead of RTI-FPS

If taking the data and putting in another SW might as well just edit the document title. Either way it is a 'changed' report and I question if not deception

shanky

Post by shanky » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:02 pm

seasky wrote:
shanky wrote:maybe you can enter the payroll data in some new software which can issue RTI/Fps and print it off and send it with your application. Anyways you must be paying RTI.
I certainly am paying RTI, every month on time. my software calls the report period summary instead of RTI-FPS

If taking the data and putting in another SW might as well just edit the document title. Either way it is a 'changed' report and I question if not deception

I doubt that it will be a problem. You simply have to make sure that amount should be the same, title can be edited as all the payroll software are customizable so it's simply you were using different settings when you were printing it off. Don't see it to be a big issue. good luck

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:13 pm

shanky wrote:
seasky wrote:

I doubt that it will be a problem. You simply have to make sure that amount should be the same, title can be edited as all the payroll software are customizable so it's simply you were using different settings when you were printing it off. Don't see it to be a big issue. good luck
Thanks this is extremely helpful. Also how would I add the start date? 12Pay does not show it on the FPS report and anyway ALL my employees are employed from before my last visa grant date (when I got extension). All that happens is employee is added or dropped out from the monthly list. 12pay has a separate report that lists all start stops of employees