ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Civil parking charge notice - LIDL

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vin1983

Civil parking charge notice - LIDL

Post by vin1983 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi

As it happens, just 2 days before my naturalisation application I have received a civil parking charge notice from Athena which act as parking agent for LIDL. It is not a FPN or a notice from council.

I have already appealed for it also as I was exceeding only by 15 minutes. But for my application via NCS,

- do I need to mention it somewhere or
- do I need to ask this to the NCS worker or
- Should I pay the PCN to avoid any confusion and dont mention it or
- Should I pay the PCN to avoid any confusion and mention it

vin1983

Re: Civil parking charge notice - LIDL

Post by vin1983 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:20 pm

As none responded, I went to the NCS and they confirmed only FPN need to be mentioned. So any private car park penalty is not recorded in DVLA and hence not needed to be mentioned in naturalisation form. On a separate note:

1. I was planning to apply joint naturalisation and passport but because I didn't pasted my photo in the referee section the lady at NCS didn't agreed to take the passport application :( So I am hoping to apply it once I get my citizenship certificate

2. My LIDL parking notice was cancelled after I appealed to the parking company :)