ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Curtailment Team - Manchester

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gagan1986

Curtailment Team - Manchester

Post by Gagan1986 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:07 am

Hi,
Seperated in March 2017 and notified Home Office via Public Statement form and sent to the Manchester Curtailment team address. I have not heard back from them since then, been about 5 weeks.
Also came to know that my partner has played a card that she will be a victim of honour killing in India as her parents would kill her if she goes back divorced. I have heard that is applying for asylum which is a total lie as her family is rich, reputed and never do anything like that.
Any comments/advice?

Casa

Re: Curtailment Team - Manchester

Post by Casa » Tue May 02, 2017 10:15 am

You won't be notified of any action taken by the Home Office.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.