ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Dependent Questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gsr3072
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) Dependent Questions

Post by gsr3072 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:52 pm

Hi guys,

I have received my ILR on April 2016.
My wife and son (6 year old) are on Tier 1 Dependent visa due to expire in June 2017.
I want to apply for their Tier 1 General Dependent extension through same day premium service.

I printed the blank application form the below link:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -dependant

Questions:
1) Do need to fill two applications, one for my wife and another for my kid ?
2) Is it correct that we need to take the paper application filled by ourselves to Premium service center?
3) Which application form I need to use?

Appreciate for a quick reply.

Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 (General) Dependent Questions

Post by CR001 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:09 am

2 forms, one each by the looks of it.
2) Is it correct that we need to take the paper application filled by ourselves to Premium service center?
Yes.
It is the one in the link you have posted :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gsr3072
Newly Registered

Post by gsr3072 » Tue May 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Thanks CR001 for your reply!

Also, I have few more questions:
1) for child application
- question B4 does not make sense because in the relationship status choices, child relationship is not mentioned. So, Can I skip this question while filling the application.
- Section J - Personal history also does not make sense for a 7 year kid but anyway I make as "NO" for all the questions. Is it correct?

2) For both Child and wife applications
- question K7 related to Reference number (or) entry clearance number when we entered uk. where can I find it? Is it the red number on the visa sticker?
- question N10 - will you remain beyond the period of leave of partner / percent: I answered "No". Is it correct. because my wife and kid are eligible to stay as long as I have leave to remain.

Could you please reply to my queries.

Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:51 pm

gsr3072 wrote:Thanks CR001 for your reply!

Also, I have few more questions:
1) for child application
- question B4 does not make sense because in the relationship status choices, child relationship is not mentioned. So, Can I skip this question while filling the application. Child is 'SINGLE'. It is not asking for YOUR relationship to child.

- Section J - Personal history also does not make sense for a 7 year kid but anyway I make as "NO" for all the questions. Is it correct? Just 'NO' for J1, J7, J11, etc.

2) For both Child and wife applications
- question K7 related to Reference number (or) entry clearance number when we entered uk. where can I find it? Is it the red number on the visa sticker? BRP Card number if they have one or the number in top right corner of the visa if it is in their passport.

- question N10 - will you remain beyond the period of leave of partner / percent: I answered "No". Is it correct. because my wife and kid are eligible to stay as long as I have leave to remain. Correct.

Could you please reply to my queries.

Thanks,
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gsr3072
Newly Registered

Post by gsr3072 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:19 am

Thanks CR001 for your reply!

Please answer some more queries:
1) question I5: any other previous addresses:
Do I need to enter starting from my current address or the address one before that till 5 years?
I have already entered my current address in my personal details section.

2) questions: K7, K8, K9 regarding entry clearance when entering to UK:
Do I need to provide the details of my recent entry into UK? or the first time when I entered into UK?

3) Questions: F1, F2 regarding previous reference numbers:
I am entering the BRP card number or the top left number on the passport. Is this correct?

Thanks,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:55 pm

1) question I5: any other previous addresses:
Do I need to enter starting from my current address or the address one before that till 5 years?
I have already entered my current address in my personal details section.
Address before current.
2) questions: K7, K8, K9 regarding entry clearance when entering to UK:
Do I need to provide the details of my recent entry into UK? or the first time when I entered into UK?
YOU are not applying, why do you want to enter YOUR entry. It is only your child or spouse details that you must enter if relevant.
3) Questions: F1, F2 regarding previous reference numbers:
I am entering the BRP card number or the top left number on the passport. Is this correct?
Correct.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

gsr3072
Newly Registered

Post by gsr3072 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:29 pm

Thanks CR001 for your reply.

Regarding taking the photo copies of the documents.
Do I need to take xerox copy of only supporting documents (like passport, BRP card etc) or both xerox copy of supporting documents and xerox of applications as well?

Thanks,

neels111
Mood:
India

Post by neels111 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:25 am

gsr3072 wrote:Hi guys,

I have received my ILR on April 2016.
My wife and son (6 year old) are on Tier 1 Dependent visa due to expire in June 2017.
I want to apply for their Tier 1 General Dependent extension through same day premium service.

I printed the blank application form the below link:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -dependant

Questions:

Appreciate for a quick reply.

Thanks,

Hi ,

I've almost like your case and need some information , I'll be thankful if you can advise.

I got my ILR in Oct 2016 and my wife still is still on Tier1 dependent visa ( i got ILR via Tier1 General migrant route) and she still need to complete another 2 years before she being illegible for ILR.

Please can you advise on following?

I need to apply as PBS Tier1 dependent ?
What is the maintenance fund requirement for my wife visa extension ? where Main applicant is already on ILR.
Is there any specific new requirement is introduced recently ( this year) or they're same like previous Tier1 dependent visa .

Looking forward for your reply.
Thanks.