ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ILR due New born visa ? health surcharge?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

LEI30
Newly Registered

Tier 1 ILR due New born visa ? health surcharge?

Post by LEI30 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:27 am

Dear All
I do have an r isuue and i have no more information than this info on NHS http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSse ... e-eea.aspx

I applied for my ILR in feb 2017 from tier 1 G migrant . My wife is independent on tier 2 fo 2 years in the UK . we got a baby born in Uk in april 2017 .

I am hopeful for my ILR to come and then apply frr baby mn1 nad thebritish citezin ship.

The NHS website sys that baby is entitled for 3 months free treatment and visa should be applied witinn three months but i have not fround this info on any other website.
I am intending to wait for my ILR and apply MN1 for baby.

I have not ever paid health surcharge as i came in UK in 2010 but mywife came in 2015 and she did fro five years we both working here .

Do i still need to pay health surcharge for baby?
i tried to pay but it needs baby passport no io have not made any of documents apart from birth certificate
How to pay for baby health surcharge ?
Do i really need to apply dependant visa for baby even i am not intending to travel abroad?

My ILR application is with HO , do i need ti inform them that i got a baby?
Is any body awre about anything about amendemnet in tax return isuues . i applied on PEO but case worker has hold my visa still now?

Please reply
Many Thanks in advance

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier 1 ILR due New born visa ? health surcharge?

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:17 am

Don't know. Most probably you don't have to but I am not sure

See above.

Do i really need to apply dependant visa for baby even i am not intending to travel abroad?

Nope, you don't have to apply for dependent visa if you are not traveling abroad. I did the same.

My ILR application is with HO , do i need ti inform them that i got a baby?

Nope, it has no effect on your ILR.

Is any body awre about anything about amendemnet in tax return isuues . i applied on PEO but case worker has hold my visa still now?

There are a lot of cases with amendments. Search this forum
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

LEI30
Newly Registered

Post by LEI30 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Thank you very much UKBALoveStory
so it means this not obligatory by law to apply vis a for baby born in Uk within 3 months ?

ouflak1

Post by ouflak1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:19 pm

LEI30 wrote:Dear All
I do have an r isuue and i have no more information than this info on NHS http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSse ... e-eea.aspx

I applied for my ILR in feb 2017 from tier 1 G migrant . My wife is independent on tier 2 fo 2 years in the UK . we got a baby born in Uk in april 2017 .

I am hopeful for my ILR to come and then apply frr baby mn1 nad thebritish citezin ship.

The NHS website sys that baby is entitled for 3 months free treatment and visa should be applied witinn three months but i have not fround this info on any other website.
I am intending to wait for my ILR and apply MN1 for baby.

I have not ever paid health surcharge as i came in UK in 2010 but mywife came in 2015 and she did fro five years we both working here .

It depends on your plans for the child. If the child will not be travelling soon, then they will not need a dependent visa and so you won't need to pay the surcharge. But after they are over 3 months old, you will have to pay for any NHS access/usage specific for the child (including vaccinations I believe, though you should ask). If you intend to register the child for citizenship (MN1 1.3 in your case) after your ILR has been granted, then they will qualify for NHS treatment the same as a citizen. If that is not your intention, then you will have to decide whether the child will ever need a specific visa (and/or passport) and decide then what you want to do.
LEI30 wrote: i tried to pay but it needs baby passport no io have not made any of documents apart from birth certificate

NO! You do not. They try to word it to encourage and confuse parents into doing this, but it is not at all necessary if you have no travel plans.
LEI30 wrote:My ILR application is with HO , do i need ti inform them that i got a baby?
Nope.
LEI30 wrote:Is any body awre about anything about amendemnet in tax return isuues . i applied on PEO but case worker has hold my visa still now?

There's loads and loads of cases involving tax amendments on the ILR forum. A simple search on Google or on this board will likely turn up scenarious similar to yours.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:58 pm

[quote="ouflak1"]
But after they are over 3 months old, you will have to pay for any NHS access/usage specific for the child (including vaccinations I believe, though you should ask).
[quote]

And your source of this information is....?
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

LEI30
Newly Registered

Post by LEI30 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:34 pm

Dear ouflak1 thanks for reply but i would also llok for a source.

Actually on this forum some one siad that father wasILR due or granted and baby born in UK . But the mother was on vist visa . so NHS send them a bill of 7000£ .

My baby stayed 2 weeks in hospital and will be getting follow up appointment s o that i am worried .but in my case me and my wifwe both working so ideally there should be no charges but,,,,,,,,,,

I dont want to apply baby visa till my case is solved . but witout visa application you cant pay surcharge .

thanks