ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tomuk007
Newly Registered

Re: Application for PR or PR card: form EEA (PR) - UpToDate

Post by Tomuk007 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Tomuk007 wrote:Hi to all I am eu member applied for pernament residence 11 months ago still do waiting for desicion. I have had call to them many times but they did not gave any any further details when desicion will be made therefore I am wondering if is exist any email address or online form for complaint. Please if any of you do know how to contact them or what to do to speed it up application I'll be appreciated thank you

EUCitizenPT
Newly Registered

Post by EUCitizenPT » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:13 pm

Tomuk007 wrote:
Tomuk007 wrote:Hi to all I am eu member applied for pernament residence 11 months ago still do waiting for desicion. I have had call to them many times but they did not gave any any further details when desicion will be made therefore I am wondering if is exist any email address or online form for complaint. Please if any of you do know how to contact them or what to do to speed it up application I'll be appreciated thank you

You can check your application status.

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... s/session/

Uk2715
Ghana

Post by Uk2715 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Yesterday I received a letter Biometrics after 2 months of submitting my application. Before then I received and email acknowledging the receipt of my application.

My question now is when did my six months started counting? The collected money from my account on 11th of april but did not send any correspondence to me until the email of 2 days ago.

I will do the Bio by Monday and wait for the COA then I can request my Passport as I want to attend a wedding outside the country by Aug.

eealess
Brazil

Post by eealess » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:23 pm

non-EEA(PR) + RoR doc sent on 11/01/2017
Fee taken 13/01/2017
Bio letter 26/01/2017
Bio done 30/01/2017
COA 03/02/2017
Letter confirming PR dated: 09/06/2017
Passport returned with letter confirming PR: 16/06/2017
PR expected within 10 working days from the confirmation letter

jayven

Post by jayven » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:02 pm

[quote="eealess"]

Hi just wondering they return your passport with dx or Royal Mail?
Many thanks

WilliamBoavy
Newly Registered

Если книжек читать не будешь, скоро грамоту забудешь.

Post by WilliamBoavy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Почему денек медработника отмечают только медработники, а денек ВДВ должны отмечать все?

http://www.iraqmap.info

ribena

Post by ribena » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:19 am

jayven wrote:
eealess wrote:
Many thanks
by DX

jayven

Post by jayven » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:53 pm

[quote="ribena"][quote="jayven"][quote="eealess"]

Many thanks[/quote][/quote]

by DX[/quote]

Thank alots

Uk2715
Ghana

Post by Uk2715 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello, pls has anybody travelled before while his application is ongoing? Pls somebody help me with answer.

gimarwat

Post by gimarwat » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:39 am

Finally my wait is over after 5 months and 10days :D
Below is my timeline :
non-EEA App.(EEA4) sent : 17/01/2017
App. received: 18/01/2017
Fee taken : 19/01/2017
email conf: N/A
Bio letter: 01/02/2017,dated 26/01/2017
Bio sent : 02/02/2017
COA received: 10/02/2017,dated 07/02/2017
Passport+Documents received: 27/06/2017
Letter confirming PR issued: 26/06/2017
BRC received: 28/06/2017, dated 25/06/2017

such a relief,thank to Almighty and hats off to NOAJTHAN for doing tremendous job.
Best of luck to everyone still waiting for decision :wink:
see you guys on the other side :lol: 8)

ribena

Post by ribena » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:33 am

Uk2715 wrote:Hello, pls has anybody travelled before while his application is ongoing? Pls somebody help me with answer.
I travelled with valid RC & Passport whilst my EEA4 application was in process.

Amo2012

Post by Amo2012 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:08 pm

ribena wrote:
Uk2715 wrote:Hello, pls has anybody travelled before while his application is ongoing? Pls somebody help me with answer.
Hi Ribena,
I beleive original RC would be with HO while application is under consideration, if yes then how did you travel on RC?
did you request HO to return the RC along with passport?

Thanks,

ribena

Post by ribena » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Hello ultragujar
Yes I requested for my passport and RC to be returned to me as I needed it for work travel.

WilliamBoavy
Newly Registered

Неверные друзья, подобно тени, следуют за нами по пятам, пок

Post by WilliamBoavy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:04 pm

Улыбаемся и пашем!

https://www.iraqmap.org

Amo2012

Post by Amo2012 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:13 pm

ribena wrote:Hello ultragujar
Yes I requested for my passport and RC to be returned to me as I needed it for work travel.
Thanks Ribena for your response....
I wonder if i can request for the RC..... i have recently applied for EEA-PR in june, HO returned us all the original passports but biometric hasn't been done yet as we haven't received any letter for biometric.
i like to have it back for kids holidays in july/August.
how did you request your RC back and after how many days you got it back?

Thanks,

ribena

Post by ribena » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:39 pm

ultragujar wrote:
I wonder if i can request for the RC..... i have recently applied for EEA-PR in june, HO returned us all the original passports but biometric hasn't been done yet as we haven't received any letter for biometric.

Thanks,
Why did HO return the passports but not RC? Did you request for it?
Tbh, I haven't heard/seen any posts that (non?) EEA4 applicants get the passport/s returned before biometric. But I may have missed some posts.

I was advised by other member here to request for its return after COA. It took me 3.5 weeks and I asked for both to be returned to me. They even returned my other 2 expired passports (with various vignettes) despite not asking for it (I thought I sent it anyway with my application to show that I have had applied for previous RC).

Amo2012

Post by Amo2012 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:36 pm

ribena wrote:
ultragujar wrote:

Thanks,
Tbh, I haven't heard/seen any posts that (non?) EEA4 applicants get the passport/s returned before biometric. But I may have missed some posts.

I was advised by other member here to request for its return after COA. It took me 3.5 weeks and I asked for both to be returned to me. They even returned my other 2 expired passports (with various vignettes) despite not asking for it (I thought I sent it anyway with my application to show that I have had applied for previous RC).
Hi,
I was not expecting the passports that quick but HO returned only the valid passports (old passports along with RC still with them) within a first week of the application.
Afterwards no news, no letter for biometics so far............
i have applied for EEA PR under surrinder singh route, i am not sure if there is a different protocol for this route......i wonder if someone else also received the passports only before biometrics........

did you write them email or posted a letter for the passports+RC to be returned?

Thanks,

ribena

Post by ribena » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:43 pm

ultragujar wrote:
ribena wrote:
ultragujar wrote:

Thanks,

Hi,
I was not expecting the passports that quick but HO returned only the valid passports (old passports along with RC still with them) within a first week of the application.
Afterwards no news, no letter for biometics so far............
i have applied for EEA PR under surrinder singh route, i am not sure if there is a different protocol for this route......i wonder if someone else also received the passports only before biometrics........

did you write them email or posted a letter for the passports+RC to be returned?

Thanks,
Hello,
There is an online form which I used to request for passport to be returned and waited 10 working days. Then I called a number (can't remember which) and was told to fill in another online form to chase up on the initial request and this was going to take another 10 working days!

Frustrated with the answer, I wrote them a letter, sent it registered and I received passports & RC a week later. I am not sure whether it was the second submission online or the letter that did it. But thought I'd gave it ago, nothing to lose.

Uk2715
Ghana

Post by Uk2715 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:50 pm

ribena wrote:
Thanks Ribena for the info. I can go ahead now to request for my 2 passports. Have you received your PR? When you were coming back did immigration ask you questions?

ribena

Post by ribena » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Uk2715 wrote:
ribena wrote:
Thanks Ribena for the info. I can go ahead now to request for my 2 passports. Have you received your PR? When you were coming back did immigration ask you questions?
Hi Uk2715,
Yes I now have received my PR card.
I was not asked any questions at the border control. The officer looked at my passport and RC and waved me through.
I don't really get asked much questions ever at border control. Usually some light hearted chat about the weather!

I guess it depends on the officer you get.

verty
Newly Registered

Post by verty » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:07 pm

Hey Ya,

Could someone please help me. I am a EEA national applying for PR. I have been working in the UK for basically 6 year. When they say you have to be working continuous during that period, what happens if you quit your job to find another job? This was the case for me in 2013, when i left my job in August 2013 and found a new job by October 2013. I was basically unemployed for 2 and a half months. I was not a job seeker, did not receive any government money. I have enough money to support myself for awhile. Will this effect my PR application as I am going to apply as a EEA worker as thats what I've been doing for all my time, bar that 2 and a half month gap in employment. If someone could give me some advice on this, let me know if this could hold up my application, or if they understand you can leave one job for another.

any advice would be appreciated.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:14 am

Hi all ...

I am applying for PR I got ROR status just a question my 5 years will complete in October can I apply for PR now . Now a days it's take more then 6 month can I make my application before my 5 wedding anniversary.

Regards

Jay

k7bs

Post by k7bs » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:28 pm

jay.ho wrote:Hi all ...

I am applying for PR I got ROR status just a question my 5 years will complete in October can I apply for PR now . Now a days it's take more then 6 month can I make my application before my 5 wedding anniversary.

Regards

Jay
HO can be quite stubborn sometimes so I wouldn't apply until at least a month or 2 to the time if I was impatient. But you can by all means shoot for it. What are you risking¿ £65 app fee £19.20 and postage and a 6 month waiting time.
Article 50 triggered: What happens next? What Brexit means for EEA nationals.

softy monster
Algeria

Post by softy monster » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:01 pm

k7bs wrote:
jay.ho wrote:Hi all ...

Regards

Jay
HO can be quite stubborn sometimes so I wouldn't apply until at least a month or 2 to the time if I was impatient. But you can by all means shoot for it. What are you risking¿ £65 app fee £19.20 and postage and a 6 month waiting time.
Why would you advise anyone to go ahead with that? it's not about risking £65 /£19.20, it's about wasting the time to reapply again as you know it's got to be 5 years not as you have mentioned.

So my answer is NO, don't do that please and wait till when your 5 yrs clock stopped ticking which will be your 5th wedding anniversary!
Good luck
Non-EEA (McCarthy Transitional Arrangement case)
PR card rec/dated:28 April 17
British Citizen: Dec 17

Ruzsi83
Newly Registered

Post by Ruzsi83 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:18 pm

hi,i am Hungarian, i would like to ask advice with my application for the Permanent resident card. I applied about a year ago for the p.r.card. But the home office refused my application. Because i have been living here for 7 years but i have been working only for 3 years . My husband got the british citizenship last month. I would like to be british as well. But i need this p.r.card to apply. Can you help me please how Can i get it?? My husband Said we have to fill the application form and He Can be my Sponsor but i am not sure and i do not want to loose 65 pounds .can you give me any advice please?? Thank you so much.