ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Document List for Tier 1 Dep App

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SUMEETJ

Tier 1 General Extension Visa for my Wife - Date of Applicat

Post by SUMEETJ » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:24 am

Hello,

My wife's Tier 1 General Dependent Visa is expiring on 14th October 2017. I have booked an in person application date for 19th August 2017.

Is there an issue with the date I have chosen or does it need to be within 28 days of the visa expiry?

I thought there is no restriction as such which will not allow us to apply in August. Please can you correct me if I am wrong here

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 General Extension Visa for my Wife - Date of Appl

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:55 am

Should be fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SUMEETJ

Re: Tier 1 General Extension Visa for my Wife - Date of Appl

Post by SUMEETJ » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Thank you for your prompt reply CR001.

SUMEETJ

Tier 1 General Dependent Application Questions

Post by SUMEETJ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello,

I am applying for my wife's Tier 1 General dependent visa on 19th August.

I have a few questions, if you can help me with:-

(1) Do we still need to fill Section A which is around Correspondence Address and Payment Card details, given that now, they take online payment of the full fees when we apply in person? Or Do we simply attach the payment confirmation here?

(2) In Section C, C4 it ask's for the PBS Main Applications's Home Office Reference Number - Now, I checked my previous applications - the only letter which I have from the Home Office which has a reference number mentioned is the one where they have confirmed my ILR application -> should I mention this reference number here or should I leave this section blank?

Appreciate your kind help.

Regards,
SJ

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 General Dependent Application Questions

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:55 pm

1. No, not needed

2. Yes, ILR number or BRP card number.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SUMEETJ

Re: Tier 1 General Dependent Application Questions

Post by SUMEETJ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:40 pm

Thanks for your reply !!

SUMEETJ

Supporting Document List for Tier 1 Dep App

Post by SUMEETJ » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:45 am

Hello,

I am a British Citizen and we are applying for a Tier 1 Dependent Extension visa for my wife through an in person application on August 19 2017.

Below is a list of supporting documents we are looking to carry with us:-
(1) Her original passport (old & new) along with her original BRP
(2) Her original bank statements covering the previous consecutive 90 days (7 May 2017 - 6 August 2017)
(3) Our Original Marriage Certificate (Not sure if it is needed though, as we have already submitted this previously as a part of previous applications - any views?)
(4) Her Photographs (Qty - 2) as per UK Visa specification
(5) Latest Council Statement for the year (April 2017 - March 2018)

Is there anything that we are missing here? I don't think we need to submit any document in relation to Language requirements (NARIC letter or anything) as this is a dependent Visa, can you please confirm?

Do we need to carry my British Passport as well?

Please if you may advise if the above list of 5 items look comprehensive, or if we need to carry something else as well

Thanks

SUMEETJ

Re: Supporting Document List for Tier 1 Dep App

Post by SUMEETJ » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello,

Can someone please help me here:-

(A) Do I need to carry / submit my original British passport with me for the in person Tier 1 Dependent Visa extension application for my wife?

(B) Section I - The section asks about previous address in UK over last 5 years. My wife can here only in Jan 2013 & was in India prior to that? Do we need to mention an India address for the period August 2012 - Jan 2013 here - it is not very clear, as the section mentions UK address? Appreciate your help here.

Regards,
Sumeet