ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IGS application unaccepted

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mayurbar
Newly Registered

IGS application unaccepted

Post by mayurbar » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:24 pm

hi friends!
I have done post graduate diploma in business studies at recognised body. I have submitted my original degree and marksheet with my application but home officers are not ready to accept my application. My solicitor has been there 2 times but they were saying that they need a letter from my college stating that i have done XYZ course from the college. On my marksheet and degree, it clearly says that i have done the course still they are acting like a blind. I have done application after 1st march. can anyone help me what can be the reason and what to do now?
pls help me out!
my email address is mayurbar@hotmail.com.

SYH
BANNED

Re: IGS application unaccepted

Post by SYH » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:31 pm

mayurbar wrote:hi friends!
I have done post graduate diploma in business studies at recognised body. I have submitted my original degree and marksheet with my application but home officers are not ready to accept my application. My solicitor has been there 2 times but they were saying that they need a letter from my college stating that i have done XYZ course from the college. On my marksheet and degree, it clearly says that i have done the course still they are acting like a blind. I have done application after 1st march. can anyone help me what can be the reason and what to do now?
pls help me out!
my email address is mayurbar@hotmail.com.
sounds strange, as you have a solicitor
what does he say is the problem?

mayurbar
Newly Registered

Post by mayurbar » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:29 pm

he is even surprised to know becuase he has successfully got IGS approval of other 10-15 students who had absolutely same academic background before 1 month. He got no clue why they are not accepting. Home officers just dont want to see even if it clearly states on my document. Unfortunately i can not get letter from my college until next 3 weeks because my tutor is on holidays and my visa is going to expire on 31st march'08. i am still wondering.