ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline for Right of Retention! !

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

londonman

Re: Timeline for Right of Retention! !

Post by londonman » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:53 am

Note that the most important thing is that your ex partner HAS TO BE EXCERCISING TREATY RIGTHS (working or being self employee -with CSI-) at the time of the divorce. It doesn't matter if she or he was working from the date you started your divorce process, just PLEASE FOCUS when he or she has to be working when they give you your divorce certificate.

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:41 am

Ror applied 28 feb.
COA in May.

today when i check status on website then it shows decided 4th sept..and i hope that i will get my RC....God bless me ....please pray for me....bcoz it was over 6 months...
Will write again once i recived my documents

Mizoutchi
Newly Registered
Lebanon

Post by Mizoutchi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Rkohdi wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:41 am
Ror applied 28 feb.
COA in May.

today when i check status on website then it shows decided 4th sept..and i hope that i will get my RC....God bless me ....please pray for me....bcoz it was over 6 months...
Will write again once i recived my documents
Bro You need to wait about 1 month more
Check my case above decided 21 -08-2017
Still wating......... don't let them stress you by keep waiting every day like me . Good luck

Jalaibi
Pakistan

Post by Jalaibi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:30 pm

EEA FM (ROR) Timeline
HO Received: 1st August 2017
Fee Taken: 2nd August 2017 (£65) Euro Liverpool
Biometric Letter issue date: 29 August 2017
Biometric Submitted: 1st September 2017
COA issued: 08 September 2017
COA received: 11 September 2017 (with work rights)
We Rise By Lifting Others - Robert Ingersoll

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:46 pm

My bad luck..my solicitor today called me that my application is refused. I am really too much worried now. I dont know what to do appeal or not..
. In my application I did not submit her work document bcoz she is not helping me for this. And even I cant talk to her bcoz she does not want... Į dont know why retain right refused. I think bcoz of I did not submit her treaty rights documents. I am unable to get her excersise treaty rights document's.
I only hv proof tht my ex write on divorce paper her occupation that she is working other proof I dont hv.even I dont know where she is now but she is in UK...

Anyone can help me??

Appeal or not now..

In other side. Now I am living wth my girlfriend from 1 year and we hv baby together.. And she is European...... Or I can apply behalf of her... EEA EFM.

Please tell me what to do...
Please help me

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 pm

And if I appeal against refusal of retain rights tgen how long this total process take of appeal and how many chances are to get retained rights... How long take appeal time......till decision

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Hello guys..my retain rights refused ..reason ..

I did not provide original passport of my ex wife...

Now my solictr said that we will send them onw notice that review ur decision....
Please help me what to do

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:20 pm

What you all guys thinks ....really need orignal passport of ex ?? My ex is not helpin me in the process of retain rights.

Or i can appeal against decision or just send them a notice

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Can somebody tell me how to contact with OBIE...i think he can help me

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Rkohdi wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:20 pm
What you all guys thinks ....really need orignal passport of ex ?? My ex is not helpin me in the process of retain rights.

Or i can appeal against decision or just send them a notice
Hi rkohdi,
Is this the only reason of your refusal that you didn't provide original passport of your ex???

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Yes there is only that reason that i did not provide passport of my ex......my solicitor said that he will send them a notice letter to review their decision ..and but his fee is too much..500 pounds...he said that if result will be positive then they will again review our all documents...any suggestion.

Or i will apply as umarried partner bcoz my current partner is european but we r living together less than 2 years but we have a baby togteher ..
Please advice me...i am really stressed now...my current residence card will finish jan 2018 ...and they did not revoke my visa and they sent my passport back also..

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Jalaibi wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:30 pm
EEA FM (ROR) Timeline
HO Received: 1st August 2017
Fee Taken: 2nd August 2017 (£65) Euro Liverpool
Biometric Letter issue date: 29 August 2017
Biometric Submitted: 1st September 2017
COA issued: 08 September 2017
COA received: 11 September 2017 (with work rights)
Hi jalaibi,
Did you provide original i.d of your ex??

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Rkohdi wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:34 pm
Yes there is only that reason that i did not provide passport of my ex......my solicitor said that he will send them a notice letter to review their decision ..and but his fee is too much..500 pounds...he said that if result will be positive then they will again review our all documents...any suggestion.

Or i will apply as umarried partner bcoz my current partner is european but we r living together less than 2 years but we have a baby togteher ..
Please advice me...i am really stressed now...my current residence card will finish jan 2018 ...and they did not revoke my visa and they sent my passport back also..
Hi,
Did you provide copy of your ex passport and did you provide other documents of your ex like bills of pay slips.

Savagedior
Newly Registered

Post by Savagedior » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi guys

In the same boat...

I got refused few days ago ROR application...

Reason was that I did not provide my ex wife's ID or passport so they cannot establish that I am former direct family member of EEA national...
This is only reason...
Apparently after 1 st of February they need sponsors ID or passport

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:35 pm

If u recieved also refusal then what u did ?? Appeal or something else...please reply

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Savagedior wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:20 pm
Hi guys

In the same boat...

I got refused few days ago ROR application...

Reason was that I did not provide my ex wife's ID or passport so they cannot establish that I am former direct family member of EEA national...
This is only reason...
Apparently after 1 st of February they need sponsors ID or passport

What you did after refusal....?????

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Nikoletta12 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:49 pm
Rkohdi wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi,
Did you provide copy of your ex passport and did you provide other documents of your ex like bills of pay slips.

I provide bills on her name ..some if her old payslips and copy of her passport.....please tell me

What is better now send them a notice letter for review decision again or apply as unmarried partner bcoz my current partner is european and hv baby together

Savagedior
Newly Registered

Post by Savagedior » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Nothing yet😬
Have to see solicitor... they gave 2 option to appeal or to re submit application with my ex wife's ID or PASSPORT which I will not be able to get... so will see what solicitor tells me... I am frustrated... got only 14 days to appeal
When did u get refusal letter? Did they send u all documents with it...!

Rkohdi
India

Post by Rkohdi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:58 pm

Savagedior wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:49 pm
Nothing yet😬
Have to see solicitor... they gave 2 option to appeal or to re submit application with my ex wife's ID or PASSPORT which I will not be able to get... so will see what solicitor tells me... I am frustrated... got only 14 days to appeal
When did u get refusal letter? Did they send u all documents with it...!
I got refusal yesterday
And yes i got all documents and my passport also.....i am also unable to get my ex passport ...

My solicitor said that he wanna send them notice letter bcoz after ddivorce she is mot helping so how she can give her passport.....

Do u know how long appeal process take and how much does it cost

Savagedior
Newly Registered

Post by Savagedior » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:28 pm

I don't know how much it is gonna cost, but probably it is better to do through solicitor... maybe it is better to appeal, I will know when I see legal advace...
they also state in my refusal letter that I provided my exs bank statements and it means I am in touch so why I did not try to get her ID. For me it is not logic why home office still want ex sponsors ID when I already got 5 years RC card from our marriage. Why they expect that our ex sponsor will hand us they ID

TO BE HONEST WITH U I AM SO TIRED, that what home office is doing breaking us...

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Savagedior wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:28 pm
I don't know how much it is gonna cost, but probably it is better to do through solicitor... maybe it is better to appeal, I will know when I see legal advace...
they also state in my refusal letter that I provided my exs bank statements and it means I am in touch so why I did not try to get her ID. For me it is not logic why home office still want ex sponsors ID when I already got 5 years RC card from our marriage. Why they expect that our ex sponsor will hand us they ID

TO BE HONEST WITH U I AM SO TIRED, that what home office is doing breaking us...
Savage,
Did your application signed declaration on your application form.

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Nikoletta12 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 pm
Savagedior wrote:

Savage,
Did your ex signed declaration on your application form.

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Nikoletta12 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 pm
Savagedior wrote:

Savage,
Did your ex signed declaration on your application form.??

Savagedior
Newly Registered

Post by Savagedior » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Sorry what u mean with declaration...? I submitted application by myself. Never read about that I had to include my exa ID

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Savagedior wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:25 pm
Sorry what u mean with declaration...? I submitted application by myself. Never read about that I had to include my exa ID
This is new stupidity home office intruduced u won't blieve me application came back invalid home office said my ex need to sign sponsor declaration which sign on sponsor section in application form.