ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office requested more documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Abdul17
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Home office requested more documents

Post by Abdul17 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Honourable moderaters if you can help please .
Home office sent letter to my solicitor asking for further document to make the decision promptly . The deadline was 10th September but my solicitor never received that letter . Home office called my solicitor asking regarding further documents on the 9th of September and my solicitor told them that they have not received any letter so the home office sent them the letter by email the same day . My solicitor sent the required document to the home office by email on the deadline day .
The home office letter says
"To help me consider the matter, please send me the following documents. Please send ORIGINAL documents as photocopies are NOT acceptable for the purpose of deciding your client’s application".

But they did tell my solicitor on the phone to send it via email as there is no time . but that's not the original and I have the original letter on me . Should I send them the original as it's late or should I just wait for the decision and see ?