ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: TIER 2 ICT (Intra company transfer) PBS dependant visa extn on HOLD

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dharunesh
Newly Registered

URGENT: TIER 2 ICT (Intra company transfer) PBS dependant visa extn on HOLD

Post by Dharunesh » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:35 pm

Hi Team,

Here is my visa history / details:
I am on ILR (main applicant) through Tier 2 ICT 5 years route and applied visa extension under Tier2 PBS dependant for my wife and child on 10th Aug 2017 before their visa got expired (visa expired on 25th Aug 2017) thorough the postal application.

I have not paid any IHS surcharge but got the IHS reference number as i have applied their visa extn under Tier2 PBS dependant but i have got an email from home office stating the rule has been changed since 6th Apr 2017 and i need to pay IHS surcharge for my dependants as well.

I have got the below mail:
You have not made a payment for yourself or your child to cover the Immigration Health Surcharge. This is in addition to your visa fee payment. Please log into the online portal https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... ment/start and make the appropriate payment. From 06 April 2017 all dependants including those of a Tier 2 ICT Migrant are required to pay the IHS fee. We note that the main applicant has now been grant ILR but you and your child still need to pay a fee of £600 each. Please let us know when this has been paid.

I tried to pay the IHS surcharge though the link provided in the email and i have selected the visa route as Tier 2 PBS dependant and type as Tier 2 (Intra-company transfer) Long tern staff; upto 3 years. The IHS surcharge is calculated as 0.00£ stating 'Exempt based on Visa Route'.

Could you please advise was the rule has changed since Apr 2017? but i am not be able to pay the charge which is being asked by the home office.

I have to pay/ respond back to them within 10 days otherwise the application will be rejected, could you please advise on this issue?

Thanks,
Dharunesh

Dharunesh
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT: TIER 2 ICT (Intra company transfer) PBS dependant visa extn on HOLD

Post by Dharunesh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi Team,
Kindly help me to address this issue as i have only few days left to respond on my application.

Thanks,
Dharunesh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:22 pm

See link below, there was a sneaky change to the rules and you will have to pay it apparently.

http://www.workpermit.com/news/uk-visa- ... april-2017
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dharunesh
Newly Registered

Post by Dharunesh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Hi CR001,

Thank your for your response.

The first section from the below link says Tier 2 ICT dependant has to pay IHS health charge where as at the end of the section they have also mentioned that this rules is not apply to Tier 2 ICT route.

The £200 fee, payable by non-EU citizens coming to the UK to live and work to apparently cover the cost of healthcare, was expected to apply to the Tier 2 ICT route as part of wider UK immigration changes announced in October 2016. However, it has been announced that the charge will apply to all Tier 2 ICT applications submitted on, or after, 3 April, 2017.

The controversial skills immigration charge set to come into effect in 6 April 2017 will not apply to the Tier 2 ICT route

Kindly confirm whether this rules is effect now and i have to pay IHS health charge?

Thanks,
Dharunesh

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Dharunesh wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:34 pm
Hi CR001,

Thank your for your response.

The first section from the below link says Tier 2 ICT dependant has to pay IHS health charge where as at the end of the section they have also mentioned that this rules is not apply to Tier 2 ICT route.

The £200 fee, payable by non-EU citizens coming to the UK to live and work to apparently cover the cost of healthcare, was expected to apply to the Tier 2 ICT route as part of wider UK immigration changes announced in October 2016. However, it has been announced that the charge will apply to all Tier 2 ICT applications submitted on, or after, 3 April, 2017.

The controversial skills immigration charge set to come into effect in 6 April 2017 will not apply to the Tier 2 ICT route

Kindly confirm whether this rules is effect now and i have to pay IHS health charge?

Thanks,
Dharunesh
You are confusing the Immigration Health Surcharge with the Skills Immigration charge. They are two separate things.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dharunesh
Newly Registered

Post by Dharunesh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi CR001,

Thank you for your response.

Thanks,
Dharunesh