ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interesting Situation - FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AmazingSully
Canada

Interesting Situation - FLR(M)

Post by AmazingSully » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:33 am

Hello all,

I currently qualify for a spousal visa under Category A of the financial requirements. I have also accepted a job which I start November 27th and so after November 27th I will no longer qualify under Category A, but will under Category B. I am also moving house November 26th (the new job is in a new town). Currently I have an appointment using the premium service dated November 23rd. My question is, when I am applying, should I mention the new job/new house, or treat everything as of that moment?

Thanks for the assistance.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Interesting Situation - FLR(M)

Post by ILR1980 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:48 pm

You should be in employment at the time of making application. When you apply then what actually matter is your present employment and earning of last 6 or 12 months depend on which financial category you are applying for but you should keep in mind that UKVI often contact employer to confirm your employment status so its not preferable to change jobs during waiting period

Changing accommodation will not have much impact on application but you will still need to inform them about change of address and they may ask for new accomodation documents so again it will just complicate things further