ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bollox

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Bollox » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Hello Baig

Here’s the email for complain. Either you or ur wife both can complain.
complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

It’s on their website.
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure

Write as usual what u going through and mention how many escalations u have done.

Good luck

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Dear Irfan,

Thanks for your reply. At last any other email for complaint and anything if my wife can do in UK?

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Bollox wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:15 pm
Hello Baig

It’s on their website.

Write as usual what u going through and mention how many escalations u have done.

Good luck
Hi Irfan,
My wife sent email at on 7 October to inquire the status of husband application and she explained all she have the reply i paste below is that she did anything wrong or they reply like that its like unusual reply please have a look below.

omplaints <complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>

Thank you for your email. This is an automatically generated response which contains important information; please read it carefully.

Complaints about our Contact Centre Service:
If you have complained to us as you are dissatisfied with our Contact Centre service, it is essential you provide the following information or we will be unable to investigate your complaint. If you have not provided this information please include it in your complaint and resubmit to us:

· Date(s) you contacted our Contact Centre
· The number you called us from
· The number you dialled

General Correspondence
PLEASE NOTE: ­We are unable to deal with GENERAL enquiries or other types of correspondence OTHER THAN COMPLAINTS sent to this email inbox. Please refer to our website to find the correct points of contact linked to whether you are in or outside the UK at: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi.

General correspondence includes correspondence such as:
· The outcome of an immigration decision (this will be not dealt with as a complaint)
· Progress on an application
· Progress on a refund

COMPLAINTS

This email inbox is for complaints only.

If your email is a complaint about a service provided by UK Visas & Immigration, Home Office Immigration Enforcement or Border Force or the conduct of our staff, we will ensure that the matter is properly investigated. We aim to reply to you within 20 working days. If we need longer to investigate your complaint we will contact you and update you on progress. If you have provided us with a contact number we may contact you by phone about your complain.,,,,,,,,,

Ranjuraj2026
India

Post by Ranjuraj2026 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:03 am

baigbaig wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm
Bollox wrote:
Hello Baig

It’s on their website.

Good luck
Hi Irfan,
My wife sent email at on 7 October to inquire the status of husband application and she explained all she have the reply i paste below is that she did anything wrong or they reply like that its like unusual reply please have a look below.

Thank you for your email. This is an automatically generated response which contains important information; please read it carefully.

If you have complained to us as you are dissatisfied with our Contact Centre service, it is essential you provide the following information or we will be unable to investigate your complaint. If you have not provided this information please include it in your complaint and resubmit to us:

· The number you dialled

General Correspondence
PLEASE NOTE: ­We are unable to deal with GENERAL enquiries or other types of correspondence OTHER THAN COMPLAINTS sent to this email inbox. Please refer to our website to find the correct points of contact linked to whether you are in or outside the UK at: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi.

· The outcome of an immigration decision (this will be not dealt with as a complaint)
· Progress on a refund

COMPLAINTS

If your email is a complaint about a service provided by UK Visas & Immigration, Home Office Immigration Enforcement or Border Force or the conduct of our staff, we will ensure that the matter is properly investigated. We aim to reply to you within 20 working days. If we need longer to investigate your complaint we will contact you and update you on progress. If you have provided us with a contact number we may contact you by phone about your complain.,,,,,,,,,
Hello baig.. this is an automated response and everybody gets it.. u just send them the dates u contacted them and the number u dialled and ur complaint... thats all..

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:40 am

Ranjuraj2026 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:03 am
baigbaig wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm
Bollox wrote:
Hello Baig

It’s on their website.

Good luck
Hi Irfan,

· The number you dialled

General Correspondence

· Progress on a refund

COMPLAINTS

Hello baig.. this is an automated response and everybody gets it.. u just send them the dates u contacted them and the number u dialled and ur complaint... thats all..
hi Irfan,

Thanks in advance.

That's mean the number we called to UKVI outside uk yes?

Second I called many times I don't remember even exactly the dates often I rung to UKVI.
THIS EMAIL my wife received and my wife didn't call on any number she just sent complaint email and get this reply.

Do I have rung UKVI and get all the calls details from them is that necessary?

Guide us little more please thanks.

Regard
Baig

Oliver12
Newly Registered
India

Post by Oliver12 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:45 am

Hi guys,

I did escalate this for the first time today and receive the below email, as per your experience can some1 inform me what does this mean.... its not forwarded to sheifield I beleive

Dear ********,

Thank you for the information you have provided.

With regards to your query, we have escalated your case to the Decision making centre and the Clearance Officer will contact you directly as soon as he can.

Please allow the 20 working days to pass before contacting UK Visas & Immigration International Contact Centre again should you not receive any further correspondence.

Regards,
xzxxx
UK Visas and Immigration

xxxx

UKVI Contact Centre

Ranjuraj2026
India

Post by Ranjuraj2026 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:57 am

Oliver12 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:45 am
Hi guys,

I did escalate this for the first time today and receive the below email, as per your experience can some1 inform me what does this mean.... its not forwarded to sheifield I beleive

Dear ********,

Thank you for the information you have provided.

With regards to your query, we have escalated your case to the Decision making centre and the Clearance Officer will contact you directly as soon as he can.

Please allow the 20 working days to pass before contacting UK Visas & Immigration International Contact Centre again should you not receive any further correspondence.

Regards,
xzxxx
UK Visas and Immigration

xxxx

UKVI Contact Centre
This is again a usual mail frm the useless contact centre... u have to wait wait and wait.........

Alexkowalski87
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by Alexkowalski87 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Godforsaken, new users before you post the same standard email which you received from the UKVI/DMC, please do check the previous pages first where you will find the answers for sure.

Use your brain to use GOOGLE sometimes, users here aren't the experts. If you want to know their (old users) experience, like i mentioned already, check the previous pages!!!!

Mihai
Newly Registered

Post by Mihai » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:55 pm

This is the e-mail that i got today
Dear *********

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International enquiry service.

In regards to your query about the status of your application, your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. Currently there is further review of your visa applications and hence the delay, your patience will be highly appreciated.

And this is the one from yesterday:
Dear *********

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

Your case 17****-****** has been escalated to the relevant department. Please note, there will be certain processing time. We can not give a exact time frame. Your patience and understanding is appreciate

This is the one from 5 days ago:
Dear *********

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International enquiry service.

In regards to your query, your case has already been escalated to the decision making centre and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly. Your patience is highly appreciated.

In regards to your query about the status of your application, your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

That is the maximum information you can get from them. They can't help you with anything.If you notice in the e-mail from yesterday this is my second escalation and at first one in August if i remember well, they told me to wait 20 working days, in the new escalation they can't even give me an waiting time.
Good luck guys and I'm very happy that after so long waiting time some of you started to get the decision. Congrats and have fun in uk starting a new life!!!

Olajide1
Nigeria

Post by Olajide1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:38 pm

I called to escalate but I got this email with nothing pointing to escalation

Thank you for your enquiry regarding your UK Visa applciation.

As we have previously advised, the processing of this application has not been straightforward. We cannot give a time scale for when a decision will be made, however please be assured that we are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to.

If you have any further enquiries, please visit our website at www.GOV.UK

Kind Regards

UKVI Contact Centre Service - UK Decision Making Centre
www.GOV.UK
SA

I guess the wait continues

Rajput345
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rajput345 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:01 pm

:)
aarshad01 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:34 am
Hello Everyone ,
need some advice on EEA Family Permit, i have hired a Solicitor for my case also but still what to know if any practical cases someone experienced here. i am a non EEA national, married to Polish National, like to apply for dependent visa for my mother. i am attaching the following documents, please let me know if i am missing anything on it.

1) My Passport copy
2) Wife Passport copy
3) Son Passport copy
4) Marriage certificate
5) Birth Certificate SON
6) Bank Statement 6 months myself
7) Payslips 6 months
8) Bank Statement 6 months wife
9) wife payslips 6 months
10) Council House tendency contract
10a ) council tax bill, Sky Bill, Tv licence, Child Benefit letter, Working tax & child tax credit letter though we dont get anymore
11) saving account statement myself for 5k
12) saving account statment myself for 4k from non eea country
13) remittance to mother for last 12 months
14) remittance bank account of mother where remittance transfered
15) tendency agreement on my mother name where she recevied some money
15a)Property documents on my mother name
16) family house documents on my fathers name
17) TB test
18) Mother n father joint Bank statement & Account maintence letter.
19) Father Passport copy

Do i miss anything for EEA direct family members ?

waiting for your soonest answer thank you :)
I have also applied EEA FP dependent visa as a child over 20. You should submit pictures with mother and travel history when you travel to your mother like visa enter exit stamps copy etc.

calija777
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by calija777 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 pm

Hi everyone,

A little bit more statistics from the Russian forum:
29.06 macahra, Tbilisi, Georgia not str
30.06 Lily, Kyiv, Ukraine not str - 26.10 decision made - 84 working days
27.07 Dana, Kyiv, Ukraine, not str
28.07 Anastasiia, Kyiv, Ukraine not str
03.08 Valery, Kyiv, Ukraine not str
17.08 Марина, Moscow, Russia not str
23.08 Yana, Kyiv, Ukraine not str.
30.08 Ия, Kyiv, Ukraine not str.

nufchavq
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by nufchavq » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:23 pm

calija777 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 pm
Hi everyone,

A little bit more statistics from the Russian forum:
29.06 macahra, Tbilisi, Georgia not str
30.06 Lily, Kyiv, Ukraine not str - 26.10 decision made - 84 working days
27.07 Dana, Kyiv, Ukraine, not str
28.07 Anastasiia, Kyiv, Ukraine not str
03.08 Valery, Kyiv, Ukraine not str
17.08 Марина, Moscow, Russia not str
23.08 Yana, Kyiv, Ukraine not str.
30.08 Ия, Kyiv, Ukraine not str.
Indeed, Lily - my wife - got her decision made today 8) Applied on the 30th June from Kiev, Ukraine, 5 or 6 escalations, contacted the MP twice, European Commission twice, one formal complaint through the HO website directly. Anxiously waiting for the courier now.

I really hope I won't have to keep that tracker updated any longer soon, so please feel free to download and take full ownership ;)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx8JKP ... sp=sharing

agnieszka1509
Newly Registered

Post by agnieszka1509 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:41 am

This is great news nufchavq. Keeping my fingers crossed for positive outcome.

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:58 am

Sick and tired of this Home Office escalate again and again and receive the same reply. I will not escalate now let see how long Home Office take.

agnieszka1509
Newly Registered

Post by agnieszka1509 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:16 pm

baigbaig wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:58 am
Sick and tired of this Home Office escalate again and again and receive the same reply. I will not escalate now let see how long Home Office take.
Hey,

How many times did you escalate already?

I only escalated once and I'm waiting for 20 days to pass.

baigbaig
Pakistan

Post by baigbaig » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:20 pm

agnieszka1509 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:16 pm
baigbaig wrote:
Hey,

Hi,

I escalate I think 4 times got same reply every time. It's really no sense more they just ignore everything no matter how difficult for us to be without partner.

Ranjuraj2026
India

Post by Ranjuraj2026 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:33 pm

baigbaig wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:20 pm
agnieszka1509 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:16 pm
baigbaig wrote:
Hey,

Hi,

I escalate I think 4 times got same reply every time. It's really no sense more they just ignore everything no matter how difficult for us to be without partner.
U r rite baig... goin crazy here without any clue abt when our applications will get processed..

danny27
India

Post by danny27 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:10 am

Hi All,

Business days calculator in the UK & Ireland. U will get the exact working days.
Check this website
www.work-day.co.uk

Its been a long time waiting. Not sure whether will see Xmas with family. The way its being handled.

jacobj0912
India

Post by jacobj0912 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 am

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is any timeframe within which we need to apply for residence card out of the 6 months granted for FP?

We intend to apply EEA FP however I (husband) have to serve 3 months of notice period and we intend to only quit the current job on successful EEA application. So in the case we might already loose 3 months time out of 6 months granted for FP.

So if we apply for residence card on the 4th month , is that fine? Are we required to leave U.K. after 6 months of expiry of FP incase our residence card is not granted on time?

My wife is EEA and I am non- EEA and both of us are outside the U.K.

Appreciate your help and advise.

ValmiraTo
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by ValmiraTo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:57 am

Hi all,
This is my timeframe,
10 october- Biometrics
19 oct- application has been recived by sheffield and is under consideration.
27 oct- not straightforward
Please can somebody advise me what should i do i this case? Should i wait or should i send an email to equiery service? Is there any possibility that i will get a positive response from them?
I applied from Rome.

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Post by dan1988uk » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:04 am

jacobj0912 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 am
Hi all,

I would like to know if there is any timeframe within which we need to apply for residence card out of the 6 months granted for FP?

We intend to apply EEA FP however I (husband) have to serve 3 months of notice period and we intend to only quit the current job on successful EEA application. So in the case we might already loose 3 months time out of 6 months granted for FP.

So if we apply for residence card on the 4th month , is that fine? Are we required to leave U.K. after 6 months of expiry of FP incase our residence card is not granted on time?

Once you are in the UK you can apply for the residence card anytime, the non EEA spouse will never be illegal but it will be hard to find or keep a job if the EEA FP will expire before the CoA arrives. But recently HO is doing it pretty quick, a friend of mine received CoA one month after the application and the card one month later.

yanaveron
Ukraine

Post by yanaveron » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:10 am

ValmiraTo wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:57 am
Hi all,
This is my timeframe,
10 october- Biometrics
19 oct- application has been recived by sheffield and is under consideration.
27 oct- not straightforward
Please can somebody advise me what should i do i this case? Should i wait or should i send an email to equiery service? Is there any possibility that i will get a positive response from them?
I applied from Rome.
Hi,
And welcome to our EEA FP waiting club.
As for Rome Most applications are processed within 60 days, I think, you should allow to pass at least 30 working days before contacting them. And anyway, based on our experience whoever has contacted them, didn't really get any positive outcome.
What nationality are you?

ValmiraTo
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by ValmiraTo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:18 am

Albanian nationality

jacobj0912
India

Post by jacobj0912 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Thanks Dan, appreciate your response.
dan1988uk wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:04 am
jacobj0912 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 am
Hi all,

Once you are in the UK you can apply for the residence card anytime, the non EEA spouse will never be illegal but it will be hard to find or keep a job if the EEA FP will expire before the CoA arrives. But recently HO is doing it pretty quick, a friend of mine received CoA one month after the application and the card one month later.